The one that got away - reminder to buy it when you can!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browsing eBay last night, and a wonderful lady posted her eggplant MAM with a BIN of $375 or best offer (and free shipping if you used the BIN!). I mean, I found this bag within 20 minutes of it being posted! I hemmed and hawed and conferred with DH (who reminded me how many times I've said I have enough handbags to last for the rest of my life) (silly man) and I thought some more ... and 25 minutes go by .... and I thought ... no, I want this bag. I'll see if she'll take my best offer... and five minutes later the bag is GONE - somebody else made a best offer of $350.00 and beat me to it.

Freck. Frack. PHOOEY. I am kicking myself. I should have just used the BIN. It was a good deal, a good price, and a PURPLE MAM!!!

NEXT time I see such a deal come through on eBay I am ON IT. And now there probably won't BE another one.

I am still sick about it this morning.

SO - this is a gentle reminder to you ladies to NOT let a deal go by on eBay - if the price is right, the seller has good feedback, and you know you want it, just DO IT. Don't be left out, withheld, out in the cold like I am.:crybaby:

2. I saw that one too! I couldn't believe how quickly it sold. It's a pretty rare bag. I'm sure you will find one, Indiaink! If I see one, I will let you know =)

3. Hi India!! I will definitely let you know if I see another one. I'm sorry this happened to you :tdown:

4. Thanks, ladies.:crybaby:

5. You really have to move fast, unfortunately. That's happened to me, too. But another one will probably pop up again! Have faith! :smile:

6. :hugs: Awww... I'll also be on the lookout for you.

7. ladies, i was the one who purchased it. If I dislike it, I'll definitely let you know, Indiaink.

8. I hear you! A while ago EmilyGrace had a chocolate matinee on sale for under $400 and I let it go... today, i bought on from Funkylala for more $, still got 25% off.. But, still, I should've purchased it a long time ago for a lot cheaper!

9. I'm so sorry about your bag slipping away :crybaby: I'll make sure to let you know if I see one!!!

10. wow i should check emilygrace more often

11. It was on sale and i had a coupon code! argh! oh well.. i have it now! :smile:

12. did you ever post pics?

13. i just got the chocolate matinee a few hours ago! i posted pics of my Royal MAB a while ago when i got it.

14. oh okay. i thought you had it with you right now. :P

15. I do, it's still wrapped in tissue paper and in the shopping bag! :smile: