The one that got away?! Olsen Tote for $899

Maybe because this is the beige/back version and not the total black version like on the Olsen twin?

Anyhow, it is a great deal for $899!

I'm not that familiar with the bag but I thought both styles were lusted after here! I thought one tpf'er got both in the past? Was it Celia?!! :confused1:

Or was there a blue one as well!?!? I thought it was a great deal at $899 too!

OMG... it BETTER have been a PF-er! Where was I?? Wah! ;)

By the way MJ, it's ladydeluxe that has both, to the best of my knowledge, I think Celia has the all black version. (no, I'm not a PF stalker, I just have a good memory -but only when it comes to bags, LOL)

Wow, I thought it was the all black version that went for $899 and freaked out. I'm sure if it had been auction style, it would've gone for at least $1500. I personally do not like this version. I love my all black one though! :heart:

its crazy how all of us missed that, i dont get it, i have been browsing n browsing ebay the whole day and still missed it hiks...its not my HG but i know lots of people here been coveting for this bag!

haha, that's got to qualify as the fastest sale I have ever seen on eBay! Listing lasted a total of 2mins,18secs

Start time: Mar-27-08 10:31:00 PDT
Ended: Mar-27-08 10:33:18 PDT