The one that got away...Mulberry Bicester Village not shipping to Europe.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Hi all,

I couldn't find any current threads about Bicester Village so here we go.
Was watching some YT video's the other day and fell in love with the small puffy Softie bag. I know, not everyone's cup of tea, but I just love, love, love the puffy look of it :love:. And when it was still on my mind a few days later, I knew I wanted one.
It seems that Bicester Village have them in stock atm for a great sale price. As far as I know no cognac or dark green which were my first preferences, but they do have a lovely lavender/blue one which I love. Pink one as well. On their website it is mentioned that they offer virtual shopping and shipping. So I sent them an e-mail with my phone number and that I would love to buy a little Softie. I'm located in the Netherlands.
Unfortunately the SA I spoke to said she was unable to ship internationally. Shipping is for UK residents only. So if you are located in the UK and would love a Softie for a nice price, this is your chance 😊.

For me it's such a bummer that they won't ship to me as I really wanted that bag.
We used to have a Mulberry outlet here which was always fun to visit, but it's gone for a while now. Never knew why it suddenly closed, such a pity.
I guess I just wanted to share my disappointment here.
The one that got away, they have them but I can't buy ugh. Has a similar scenario once happened to you? What is your bag that got away? Perhaps the Universe is telling me that I shouldn't buy any new bags, lol.
Thank you for letting me share and have a nice day all :flowers:.

Reactions: papertiger
This is happily/sadly why the UK gets its own sales including Mulberry (British) but also H (French) too. Sad :sad: for you and all Eurozone customers.

Since Jan 2020(?) it's no longer cost effective to send sale/leftover stock back to/to overseas.

I had no idea, I really thought it wouldn't be a problem to ship but I can also understand their point. It's just such a bummer since they have it for a really good deal and I just love the puffy look đŸ„°.
Wish they still had the outlet here, those were good times 😁. Oh well, I guess Universe has spoken....I'm still bummed though :blah:. Wanted to cheer myself up a little bit, but now hot chocolate milk with whipped cream will have to do instead đŸ«¶.

Reactions: Blooomy
Brexit is such a pest, my partner regularly works in Norway - only a short hop away from us - and the extra checks now add hours to his working week that weren’t there before :-/ (I usually avoid politics, but it’s one that really affects us in a negative way)

My ‘bag that got away’ was a heather medium lily bought in the sale that had signs of use, I returned it in hope of getting an unused one but they sold out before I could get another. If I’d known they’d sell out I'd have kept it.

Brexit is such a pest, my partner regularly works in Norway - only a short hop away from us - and the extra checks now add hours to his working week that weren’t there before :-/ (I usually avoid politics, but it’s one that really affects us in a negative way)

My ‘bag that got away’ was a heather medium lily bought in the sale that had signs of use, I returned it in hope of getting an unused one but they sold out before I could get another. If I’d known they’d sell out I'd have kept it.
I'm sorry to hear that, I can totally imagine the frustration :flowers:.

Ah yes, your Lily story sounds familiar. A few weeks ago, I saw a nice pair of Uggs. They only had one pair left in my size. But one boot had some white-ish mark on the front of the beige suede. I figured I would go home to look if I could find another pair online. Sold out and so was the pair I saw when I returned to the store after a few days.
Who knows, maybe that Lily will cross your path again in the future :smile:. I checked the Mulberry site a few times today to see if a small Softie would pop up, but no luck - I guess they are all gone / shipped to Bicester Village.

Reactions: 24shaz
Do Brandalley ship to your country? If so keep watching there as they will flog off the rest of the stock!! it’s extremely rare for mulberry to reduce a style by such a vast amount -it must have been a dreadful seller at full or even sale price -eBay will now be full of them ( overpriced) but I’m sure the price will settle down soon

Reactions: **Chanel**
Looks like softie no longer on Mulberry website but the pink is currently available on ******* and also a site I've never heard of called Sugar at a reduced price with "free shipping worldwide"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215_081051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_081051_Chrome.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240215_081337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_081337_Chrome.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240215_081319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_081319_Chrome.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13
Do Brandalley ship to your country? If so keep watching there as they will flog off the rest of the stock!! it’s extremely rare for mulberry to reduce a style by such a vast amount -it must have been a dreadful seller at full or even sale price -eBay will now be full of them ( overpriced) but I’m sure the price will settle down soon
Thank you so much for the suggestion, I appreciate it :flowers:. Unfortunately, Brandalley doesn't ship to my country. We used to have one in my country, but it's gone for a while now. True, it's really an amazing deal for a Softie and yes, I've read several comments from people really disliking the bag but I love the small puffy Softie...looks a bit like a soft pillow :biggrin:. You read my mind about eBay, I already checked yesterday but indeed all overpriced so far. I don't mind to pay a bit more, but I also have to calculate in customs (approx. 30%) we have to pay now when buying from the UK. Patience is the key, I will definitely keep an eye out to see if one pops up for a reasonable price 👀. I really miss our Mulberry outlet we had, wish Mulberry would bring it back but I guess that ain't gonna happen.

Looks like softie no longer on Mulberry website but the pink is currently available on ******* and also a site I've never heard of called Sugar at a reduced price with "free shipping worldwide"
Thank you so much for sharing đŸ«¶! My first preference is the classic cognac color or the blue-ish/lavender color. Or the dark green.
The pink is cute too, but I think I prefer the darker pink over this pink. Also the prices on these websites are more than double the price of the price in Bicester Village, so I'm hoping to find a better deal đŸ€—.

Thank you so much for sharing đŸ«¶! My first preference is the classic cognac color or the blue-ish/lavender color. Or the dark green.
The pink is cute too, but I think I prefer the darker pink over this pink. Also the prices on these websites are more than double the price of the price in Bicester Village, so I'm hoping to find a better deal đŸ€—.
Oh wow you must have found a great deal. I didn't search for a specific color the pink is what popped up, probably bc i have searched for that previously myself! Good luck!

• Thanks
I don’t know if they ship internationally but instantfinds get their stock from Bicester Outlet. They do put a little on top of their prices but might be worth a look?
Thank you for sharing :flowers:! Going to message them tomorrow to see if they ship international. Can't find anything about that on their website. Hope they do, then I'll definitely keep an eye out. They have Softie in stock, not the color I want but if they get their stock from Bichester, there's a good chance they might get more colors soon 👌.

Reactions: tlj81
Not yet, at this point maybe someone is able to get one for me directly from Bichester :biggrin:.
Waiting if that works out, if not, I'll send IF a message :smile:.
I hope it does work out for you!!

Out of curiosity, how much are they currently at Bicester? I was tempted by one yesterday on IF but closed it down after adding it to checkout.