The one that got away...Mulberry Bicester Village not shipping to Europe.

I hope it does work out for you!!

Out of curiosity, how much are they currently at Bicester? I was tempted by one yesterday on IF but closed it down after adding it to checkout.
I hope so too, fingers crossed 🤞. Ohhh, I saw the Softie that I want on IF, but I wasn't able to complete the checkout because I don't have an address in the UK.

Sure, they are GBP 250,00 at Bicester, so an amazing deal :biggrin:. Not sure if there are any left, I'm waiting for an update about their stock.
This weekend I saw that the regular Mulberry site here restocked their sale bags, unfortunately no Softie though.

Reactions: tlj81
I have the largest Softie in black, I ordered it from Farfetch at a great discount. It is quite small in my opinion, even though it’s the biggest one! I love it, I wouldn’t have paid the original price though, but it’s definitely a nice bag. I hope you can find the one you are looking for! :smile:

I hope so too, fingers crossed 🤞. Ohhh, I saw the Softie that I want on IF, but I wasn't able to complete the checkout because I don't have an address in the UK.

Sure, they are GBP 250,00 at Bicester, so an amazing deal :biggrin:. Not sure if there are any left, I'm waiting for an update about their stock.
This weekend I saw that the regular Mulberry site here restocked their sale bags, unfortunately no Softie though.

Thank you lovely. I have to confess i did message the outlets at the weekend to see if they had the Little in a certain colour (one did) but i have so far refrained from purchasing as i am meant to be on a little ban for six months. Today is day 44!

Have you managed to now get what you were after?

Reactions: **Chanel**
I have the largest Softie in black, I ordered it from Farfetch at a great discount. It is quite small in my opinion, even though it’s the biggest one! I love it, I wouldn’t have paid the original price though, but it’s definitely a nice bag. I hope you can find the one you are looking for! :smile:
Thank you and congratulations on your Softie 😁 ! Don't you just love how puffy it is? Is yours the one that has a handle on the top? Any chance you have a modeling pic of it? I honestly didn't consider the bigger one but perhaps that could be an option too, mmm🤔.
Thank you lovely. I have to confess i did message the outlets at the weekend to see if they had the Little in a certain colour (one did) but i have so far refrained from purchasing as i am meant to be on a little ban for six months. Today is day 44!

Have you managed to now get what you were after?
Oh wow, good going and strong will power to resist that Softie! But honestly, I think such a good deal is worth breaking a ban, or having a short break from your ban *enabling modus on* :biggrin: . But seriously, if you love it, I would just go for it - I think that you deserve a puffy Softie in your life 😚:flowers:.

No, not yet. Waiting for a reply from the person who would look for me. I think I'll hear from her within the next few days.
My first preference is a Tobacco Softie. Dark green, Cornflower blue or dark pink could work too. And I saw a picture of one in dark blue patent leather, but not 100% sure about the patent leather. I have no experience with Mulberry patent leather, if it's good quality and if it's a fingerprint magnet or not. The hunt is still on, no idea which color I will end up with 🙈.

Reactions: Taimi and 24shaz
Darn $250 is a great deal and I just left the UK! I was also on a ban and only made it 40 days before falling off the wagon though I did tell myself I was allowed 3 "hall passes" for specific bags. I agree if that good or a deal it doesn't really count lol. Not sure about patent, I imagine it defeats the purpose of the soft smooth squishy leather of the softie. I got to touch one at Mulberry last time I was in the UK a few months ago. :love:

Thank you and congratulations on your Softie 😁 ! Don't you just love how puffy it is? Is yours the one that has a handle on the top? Any chance you have a modeling pic of it? I honestly didn't consider the bigger one but perhaps that could be an option too, mmm🤔.
Thank you! 😁 I love the puffiness! I don’t have a modelling pic, sorry! But yes, it’s the one with a handle. It’s only 27 cm wide and puffy, so it doesn’t fit much, I can’t imagine how little the smaller ones fit. 😄 (I like bigger bags, that’s why I’m wondering. 😅)

Darn $250 is a great deal and I just left the UK! I was also on a ban and only made it 40 days before falling off the wagon though I did tell myself I was allowed 3 "hall passes" for specific bags. I agree if that good or a deal it doesn't really count lol. Not sure about patent, I imagine it defeats the purpose of the soft smooth squishy leather of the softie. I got to touch one at Mulberry last time I was in the UK a few months ago. :love:
Oh bummer, I can imagine that you might would pick one up if you were still in the UK. The UK seems to get really good Mulberry deals lately.
Yes, totally worth it to (temporarily) break a ban :graucho:. For me, this is also the first new bag in months if I can get one.
Maybe it's worth to keep an eye on eBay? Several Softies are listed there, all overpriced compared to Bichester price, but perhaps the prices will drop later. I've never seen one IRL so far, but you can bet I will squish it once I have one :P . Must have felt so soft when you touched one. Hope some member will chime in about the tote for you :flowers:.

Reactions: yas78
I personally am not interested in the tote, I was just wondering if any of you had seen it since there's been a few mentions of how small the softie is. I saw a few online in a tote version that might offer someone more space and more squishy leather if interested!

Thank you! 😁 I love the puffiness! I don’t have a modelling pic, sorry! But yes, it’s the one with a handle. It’s only 27 cm wide and puffy, so it doesn’t fit much, I can’t imagine how little the smaller ones fit. 😄 (I like bigger bags, that’s why I’m wondering. 😅)
No worries, I searched for some images of the bigger one to get a better impression about the size/look. Yes, the smaller one is a bit smaller, but I'll use it when running errands and when I don't need to carry a lot of things, so for me the size will be fine 😁. I really like the look of the bigger one too, but I believe you can't wear that crossbody, can you?

Reactions: Taimi
I personally am not interested in the tote, I was just wondering if any of you had seen it since there's been a few mentions of how small the softie is. I saw a few online in a tote version that might offer someone more space and more squishy leather if interested!
Ah that makes sense, I thought you might would be interested in the tote 😅. But great idea for those who want more space and squishy leather. I prefer the small Softie myself, I love wearing bags crossbody, so Softie will be great for that but I could also wear it on the shoulder or as a clutch 🥰.

No worries, I searched for some images of the bigger one to get a better impression about the size/look. Yes, the smaller one is a bit smaller, but I'll use it when running errands and when I don't need to carry a lot of things, so for me the size will be fine 😁. I really like the look of the bigger one too, but I believe you can't wear that crossbody, can you?
No you can’t, at least with the chain it comes with. It may too bulky for crossbody too. The smaller size is surely better for you. 😊

• Thanks

Attachments

• 31373a26-5172-4e12-b242-410f96caffda.jpeg
    31373a26-5172-4e12-b242-410f96caffda.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 7205c43e-29c0-4c24-bdf3-2cf912861f20.jpeg
    7205c43e-29c0-4c24-bdf3-2cf912861f20.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
I found out that the price of GBP 250,00 is only for the little Softie in white, Cornflower blue, Mulberry pink and Lawn green. Tobacco, Mulberry green and Sapphire in patent leather are GBP 395,00. One size up, Softie is GBP 295,00. It's cheaper than the little Softie.
Then there is the Big Softie which is the tote. That one is GBP 195,00. Just a FYI for those who might be interested in getting one.