The Official Hayden Harnett and Team Discussion Thread!

Toni,
Are you planning on making any bags that are slightly smaller than usual? I love your designs, but sometimes they're too wide across for me. Any chance you've got one in the works that is, say, 14-15 inches across (length)?
Thanks!

I'm really excited to see all the upcoming designs!!

Hi Everyone!

We had an amazing time at our HHholiday party last night...perhaps too much fun. The HH crew is all moving a little slow today and eating a lot of french fries and black coffee. So healthy :smile:

I'll try to address the latest HHhottie questions that have been posted & thanks for making the HH team thread so fun to jump into each day!!

-Pompidous: Launching tonight!!!!! Stay tuned to this thread and I'll put up a notice as soon as they go live so you can get first dibs. Our holiday production run is small, so I recommend ordering right away if you really want one immediately. I think they will sell out very quickly. The Pomps are in-stock and first run production is ready to ship.

-Nackie Satchel: Launching this weekend! They are here and ready to ship. I just have to get the pics loaded and live.

-HH Clutch Wallet: So happy that you are excited to see our beloved wallet return! The fliplock is our new design that 'flips' to lay flat.

-Denim Trophy Satchels & Trophy Bags: More production will be arriving on 12/26. This color is selling very quickly. I recommend preordering now to hold yours and guarantee shipment. This also helps us to know how many to order for production runs. http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?...e&x=0&y=0&search=trophy satchel&action=search

-Silver & Pewter hardware: I tend to prefer golds & antique brass, but the new Nackie Satchel has a mix of Antique Brass & Gunmetal hardware

PS to fabae RE: medium size bags (less than 15" in length)

Yes, we have a pretty wide range of medium to smaller length bags this season...many more than in past seasons. Here's my recommendation list for medium width HH bags:
-Terrific Turnlocks Hobo
-Terrific Turnlocks City Messenger
-Terrific Turnlocks Tote
-Cargo Cult Tote
-Barnard Crossbody
-Cargo Cult Hobo
-Studly Flap Bag
-Voyager Shoulder Bag

Lilyboost, what color did you get? I got a Bitter Lime one! :love: Was tempted by London, but I have. Lead clutch... Was tempted by Luggage, but I have a TCP Pilot, was tempted :girlsigh: by Nude, but the Bitter Lime had by heart!

It'll be waiting for me when I get back from London!

i cant help it for some reason my first pomp out of these beautiful colors will be the Atlantic - the color is just screaming to me - my heart is always w/ the greens though... so odd.. oh well.