The obsession never stop.

I can totally relate! My obsession has gotten worse ever since I've been HOOKED onto this forum! Before I discovered tPf, I would only buy 1 bag and small accessories per year....this year it's been THREE bags and a small accessory! That's triple times!

I do , however, love all my purchases and use every single one of them in rotation, depending on the weather. I know this LV obsession will never stop!

Same with me!!! But, I do use my bags since I like to rotate them. I obsess over getting a bag, then once I get it, I start obsessing over the next LV bag!!! Right now I'm obsessing over the Mini Pochette (Trunks & Bags) but my DH is suppose to buy it as a b-day gift, so I better find something else to obsess over!!!

I feel the same way. This is only my second post, but I log on every night. This forum is making the obession worse than ever. I usually get obsessed about once a year, but since finding this forum I can't wait to make another purchase. Luckily my husband is very understanding. :smile:

Absolutely. But I've pinpoint my obsession to 'the thrill of the hunt'. Cost me a lot of money in the process to figure out. So I try a lot harder to figure out which I really want & will wear (I'll also give myself a longer timespan nowadays to see if the obsession wears off shortly, which happens ALOT!).
But some LE LV's I will get regardless, even if I won't wear it as often. I also have this problem with Chanel and BBags too.....So for sure, you aren't alone.

I am the same way, it makes my SO feel bad sometimes because he will buy me my "obession" bag then all I can think of is what's next. It is starting to make me feel kinda bad and I think I might have to stay away from the board for a while or something!

I guess I'm the exception here. I love LV but I don't obsess and I don't think I'm addicted. (Could I be in denial? LoL) If I like a bag I'll purchase it (I do use all my bags), however, I'll get frustrated if I can't find a limited item. I've only purchased three bags, a wallet, inclusion bangle, and agenda this year (so far). I plan to buy two more bags and maybe another wallet before the year is over. I consider this normal.

I've always been like this even before discovering TPF.

I'm exactly the same. It never stops. I always thought that LV will stop designing somemthing i'll like and i can start on my collection of chanels, but it nvr stops.

yes yes yes!!! meeee tooooo! (lots of threads about tour obsessions!) hence the PF!

like i said before - i love my DH- only got one of him, and obsessed with lv- cant get enough of him!

Im guilty as charge. i do extactly the same thing. It makes me mad that im like this but thank god im not alone. so i know your pain. At least we have this wonderful formum that understands us. So dont worry youre not alone. :okay: