The new POCHETTE!!! *Lotsa pics*

You wear it so well. Personally I don't like it that much but when I saw the pix of you medeling it, that's so cute. Now I'm in trouble again!

it's a interesting new shape for pochette:smile: Did not feel it was that nice by looking at pics on its own, but when you model it, it looks fab!

Love it!

It's a consideration for me now:-P

Thanks, EVERYONE, for your really sweet comments! Makes me feel so good about getting it :biggrin:

Kevin - you really ought to consider one. It might be a little small on you, though (because I'm a little on the tiny side), but it's a great clutch! I saw one in Galet that's so dreamy... Raisin looks good too!

aimtree - I'm guessing they'll be on Bal.com in August, when the rest of the new season stuff becomes available... not too sure.

toety - I hope you find one! There was a Black RH one on eBay a few weeks ago.

nicole2730 - that front zipper is just a look, doesn't serve a real purpose ;)

snoesje - you have to consider Pommier! It's a great colour! (along with your Framboise, Mandarin, Black and White!)

ChloeG - WHERE have you seen these in GGH??? I'm dying to know too! I'd kill for a Black GGH Pochette!

For those of you looking for one, BalNY has quite a few. The RH retails at $595 and the GH retails at $695. (I got mine off eBay for $429!!! :yahoo:) Here's a pic I posted on another thread of some of the pochettes available at BalNY. Kobro was saying the colours look brighter IRL. You can ask Bill at BalNY about these pochettes.

clutch003-1.jpg