The new POCHETTE!!! *Lotsa pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
    Hi guys, I know many of us have been very curious as to what that new little clutch/pouch Bal put out this season looks like. Being desperately in need of a little clutch, I just HAD to get one.

Without further ado, here's my Pommier RH Pochette!! (Yup, I found out that's the official name!)

[​IMG]

I think it's totally adorable - and I prefer it to the MU because it looks a little dressier. The MU can zip close, though, whereas this one only has that flap (which is pretty secure). Here's what the inside looks like (comes with a little mirror too!):

[​IMG]

Here are some size comparison shots, with my Pommier CP:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's what fits in it - I can fit 2 CPs, my mobile phone, a packet of tissue, keys and lip balm:

[​IMG]

And, here are lots of mod shots, so everyone can get a handle on the size of the new Pochette!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's cute! Love that it comes with a mirror too. I've never been a fan of using the MU as a clutch since I always thought it looked like ... well, a make-up purse. This is much better imo if you want something smaller than the Flat or Envelope Clutches. And Pommier is gorgeous!

3. Too cute! Love how it uses the classic front zipper piece to hold the flap. It looks great on you too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

4. That is soooo cute and I love pommier!

5. Soo cute! Thank you for the wonderful pics michK

6. I think u look great holding your pouchette Mich!

7. Oh,it's very pretty and looks GREAT on you!!! CONGRATS!!!

8. wowow, Michk, thank you for the pictures!

the POCHETTE looks great when handhold!

9. So cute ... I had been eyeing one, but POOF it was gone ... Congrats!!!

10. Love it! I adore the color - though small, it holds the necessary items that you need when carrying a clutch. I really love it!

11. That is adorable and I LOVE the color!!

12. Livia, TTucker, muggles, kaka, gladrags&bags, Jerevka, meganka, lovelygarments, esiders - THANK YOU, ladies!

CeeJay - I may have snagged the one you were eyeing! And thanks!

13. I love the pochette in this colour and it's the right size on you. Congrats!!

14. So pretty Mich! That actually fits quite a lot into it.

15. Love it!!! Thanks for all the great pics and it looks wonderful on you.