The New Mila

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, did you get to see this colour in real life? I have my store getting the vert acide and rose powdre in for me to view. Now I'm thinking the rhubarb might be worth a look too. :biggrin:

2. Unfortunately no! This bag is sold out in stores close to me so I may have to buy it blindly even tho I’d rather see it in person first. Keep me posted on how you like it enabling welcomed! Lol

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  3. For those of you who wanted to see rhubarb here is a pic. I saved it from when a member posted it, but I’m sorry to say I can’t give her credit as I don’t remember the name. Hope she doesn’t mind me reposting it. Pretty color!

Attached Files:

4. Thanks miss_chiff. Looks gorgeous too. I do think all the colours are stunning on this bag. :noworry:

miss_chiff likes this.
  5. Please, please, please take lots of interior pics:heart: I so want this bag but can't get a good feel of how roomy it is (even with the posted measurements).

vinbenphon1 and momofboys like this.
  6. This may help you get an idea, though it doesn’t show the pocket/compartment that the lock secures...
    (Not my Instagram)

7. That Safran with royal blue interior is amazing!! I saw the teal MM in the boutique. It is a gorgeous bag, both the color and construction. I tend to like roomier bags, and this truly fits the bill. I didn’t think it was too heavy either!

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  8. Thanks!

miss_chiff and momofboys like this.
  9. Thanks again mc... this has definitely excited me seeing the large open interior. Safran looks gorgeous.

miss_chiff likes this.
  10. No problem Terri. I pretty sure one of them will be coming home with me. Just need to make up my mind about the colour.. lol.

Terri Scott likes this.
  11. I ordered and prepaid for the PM in Vert Acide. So now I have to be patient and wait as none in Australia atm.

leechiyong and galex101404 like this.
  12. The pm looks bigger than the dimensions listed on the LV site

13. I can't wait to see!

momofboys and vinbenphon1 like this.
  14. This was me!! I will happily share a few more pics of the bag tomorrow once I open the box under our tree!! The waiting is killing me!

15. I bet! I'd never have been able to last that long. I cannot wait to see all of the reveals of this beauty!

vinbenphon1 and momofboys like this.