The New Mila

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for sharing lovely pics I am torn between this and the Capucines !
    Looking forward to seeing leather version in person as only seen it in croc and alligator

LouisV76 likes this.
  2. LouisV76 and Addicted to bags like this.
  3. It reminds me of a hybrid between the Haute Maroquinerie bags Milaris and the Neo Steamer. I love the Milaris. One of my favourite designs. And this one's named Mila! Coincidence? :coolio:
    vuitton milaris 12613293835_11b16650a6_z.jpg Vuitton Neo Steamer 12613698064_1861ca7ecb_z.jpg

4. can someone change the title of this thread? it is milla - not mila.... didn’t know exactly the name when I started the thread

frivofrugalista and Fernsmum like this.
  5. Too much going on, which cheapens it, though the leather looks lovely.

AndreaM99, 19flowers and muddledmint like this.
  6. As Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel always said, “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take at least one thing off.” :happydance:

I like the idea of the bag but the clochette, luggage tag and those side knots are competing with each other. Even the padlock isn't located on the turnlock, which kind of throws off the balance of the design. I'd have to take the luggage tag and clochette off, which I think is wasteful. I think the colours are beautiful, though. Especially the Galet and the caramel brown shade.

7. Saw this yesterday in purple. Lovely bag and rich saturated color. I still would prefer a City Steamer in this color

Chouabao likes this.
  8. IMG_2769.jpg
    just got this pic from my SA! love it

9. Mila in Gold is lovely. Via Pavlina on IG. I'm no longer distracted by the chain, even with all the fun accessories here.
    43543359_538389653299393_4750317602239071111_n.jpg

10. It is quite an elegant looking bag. I like it. :biggrin:

OneMoreDay likes this.
  11. LouisV76 likes this.
  12. Removing the chain makes a huge difference. Have to say I do love this color. It's starting to grow on me. Uh oh.

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  13. The Gold colour seems to only come in the PM size.:hrmm:

14. Oh whew. I would want the MM. :smile:

OneMoreDay likes this.
  15. Phew. :drinks:

coloradolvr likes this.