*** The NEW CL LOVERS' GENERAL CHAT THREAD***

Hi! I wondered if any of you lovely CL experts could help me.
I have 2 pairs of Pigalle Follies 100mm already. I have just seen a pair of Decollete 554 patent degrade's 100mm that I love and I'm just wondering what the difference is between the two pairs.

Thanks in advance xx

Hi! I wondered if any of you lovely CL experts could help me.
I have 2 pairs of Pigalle Follies 100mm already. I have just seen a pair of Decollete 554 patent degrade's 100mm that I love and I'm just wondering what the difference is between the two pairs.

Thanks in advance xx

The difference between the two are in the toe box. The PF has a shorter toe box and the Decollete 554 has a very long, pointy toe box.

Morning everyone!
Long time lurker but finally have added louboutins to my closet thanks to a Neiman Marcus opening up by me! Question, which styles usually go on sale? Also how do you develop a better relationship with a SA?

Morning everyone!
Long time lurker but finally have added louboutins to my closet thanks to a Neiman Marcus opening up by me! Question, which styles usually go on sale? Also how do you develop a better relationship with a SA?

Hello and welcome!! I also fairly recently found this thread. I always try to find a nice SA. For me this means someone who will help you and not expect you to spend thousands every time you walk in and see them. You want to find someone who wants to also build a relationship with you. Once I found someone I loved, I only buy from them. Once your loyal to each other it's great!
As for sale items it's pretty random from what I can tell. Usually twice a year sometimes you can get the basics as in so Kate's or pigalle in nude or black but that's luck. Normally it's the funky ones from the season or just ones that never sold. I've gotten some awesome, unique and beautiful loubies from the sale rack. Hth!

Morning everyone!

I've build great relationships with SAs by just being friendly and genuinely interested in the products. They don't expect me to buy every time I go in but I ensure that when I do, I only buy from them. I usually build up rapport if there's something particular I want and they offer to call me when it comes in later in the season.

One of my good friends actually came from being my SA. He's moved companies and stores but our relationship has remained.

Hi, I just wanted to pop into the General Chat thread and share that there are one or two pages about the man, Christian Louboutin in the September 2016 issue of In Style Magazine (out now) if anyone wants to take a look. I bought it not even knowing that there was anything about CL's in it. It was an interesting little tidbit--it mostly talks about his home, which he hired several different people to craft. It shows a picture of him in his house and talks about the different places that he has lived in the world. Might be worth checking out :smile:

Hi, I just wanted to pop into the General Chat thread and share that there are one or two pages about the man, Christian Louboutin in the September 2016 issue of In Style Magazine (out now) if anyone wants to take a look. I bought it not even knowing that there was anything about CL's in it. It was an interesting little tidbit--it mostly talks about his home, which he hired several different people to craft. It shows a picture of him in his house and talks about the different places that he has lived in the world. Might be worth checking out :smile:

That's so interesting. I'll definitely be picking up a copy!! Thanks for sharing [emoji51]

:eek:
screenshot_wbtw_com_2016_08_18_23_32_44.png

Read more: http://wbtw.com/2016/08/18/man-stea...0-of-louboutin-red-bottom-shoes-sheriff-says/