the most exspensive thing you ever bought

No question, my NYC apartment! Then my car. Then, my antique armoir from Paris, followed by the rest of my furniture I bought in Paris. Then jewelry. These are things I try not to think about!

It's an interesting question, because I certainly am spending more and more on quality items as the years go on (I'm 38).

Well, let's see... I don't own a house or a car (I am a student) and I don't have the money (yet:smile: ) to buy original designer bags, sooo... I guess the most expensive thing I ever bought is my computer. Sounds a little pathetic, doesn't it? I am so jealous of all you girls that already own a collection of designer bags!!

No question, my NYC apartment! Then my car. Then, my antique armoir from Paris, followed by the rest of my furniture I bought in Paris. Then jewelry. These are things I try not to think about!

It's an interesting question, because I certainly am spending more and more on quality items as the years go on (I'm 38).
great investment :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well, my parents paid for my plastic surgery . . . and my health insurance paid for my spinal fusion . . . .

Most expensive thing I ever bought for myself? Um . . . I guess my savings helped pay for part of the rent on my apartment, as well as furniture for the place.