The Most Beautiful Enamel

Awesome.

pd889788.jpg

WOW!!! What a shot.

I love it!,,,,

That is not a rabbit, its a hare! and dont feel sorry for it because they can out run, out fox, a hound any day!

I know , I course them, heck what to do?? mmmmmmmmm shall I go hit
da button??

This is a photo of a hare course I attended, the hare jumped up in the air , spun and ran down a hole he knew exactly where to take the greyhound, so yet again Mr Hare won which was great.

course.jpg

Beautiful bracelet! I need the larger ones alas .. I was somewhat dissapointed that the Italy H's didn't carry many bangles -- when I asked they said they were more popular in the US

Them things is crazy. Them's some crazy rabbits! They got crazy eyes!

(anyone recognize that? or do you all just think I've suddenly become severely grammatically challenged? :lol:)

There Hares note the long ears, and there construction, huge long legs made to run at over 35mph. and there amazing, the landowners around here and myself ,keep the land to encourage them to thrive, without coursing they would not, they would simply get shot. When march arrives they box, hence the saying " As mad as a March Hare"

There as cunning as a fox, faster than a hound, and I love that bracelet someone plzzzzzzz hit buy it now, I am saving for my chaine d ancre necklace, ( 800 quid )