~The Montaigne Club~

Thank you so much for answering! I like the Kleber, but not as much as the montaigne bb. So I‘m hoping it will be released at some point! :smile:

I just sold my Kleber PM last month lol. I really liked it when I first got it but lately it was just sitting on my closet shelf untouched for months...I don’t like my luxury/high end purchases not getting used so she had to go to her hee home!

Reactions: EveyB
Hi lovelies. I am looking for a bag to exchange my Pochette Metis for, due to repair issues I've had with the bag. I am leaning toward the Montaigne MM or GM in Monogram. For reference I am 5'8 and about 140 pounds. I will hopefully see these bags in person to make a final decision on the size but since I had many issues with my PM, I wanted to know if there have been any repair or structural issues with the Montaignes, specifically those purchased in the last couple of years or so?

Also, if anyone could perhaps post a pic of the MM and GM canvas bags side by side, i would love to see the comparison and hear about the weight and features of each bag!

Thanks so much!

Hi lovelies. I am looking for a bag to exchange my Pochette Metis for, due to repair issues I've had with the bag. I am leaning toward the Montaigne MM or GM in Monogram. For reference I am 5'8 and about 140 pounds. I will hopefully see these bags in person to make a final decision on the size but since I had many issues with my PM, I wanted to know if there have been any repair or structural issues with the Montaignes, specifically those purchased in the last couple of years or so?

Also, if anyone could perhaps post a pic of the MM and GM canvas bags side by side, i would love to see the comparison and hear about the weight and features of each bag!

Thanks so much!
Hi. Did you end up buying a mono montaigne in mm or gm?

I have the montaigne GM in canvas, and I love it!!! I didn't get the empriente due to where the strap attaches. I love that I can actually hold this bag in 1 arm, and there is only 1 strap to deal with. I am a big framed girl, and always have problems with holdings shoulder bags that have 2 straps. I am in love with this bag!
Hi . Do you have a mod pic. I'm plus size also. You can send a private message to me. Would really appreciate

Hi, recently I’m looking into the empreinte Montaigne BB, but find that they don’t have much color choices. I’m thinking either all black or marine rouge? I wear Black most of the time, if you were me, what color will you pick? BTW, any new color coming soon? THX

Last edited: