The Molly Colorblock Reveal!!!

The title says it all! Here's Molly in Fuchsia Colorblock. I love the style, but I'll wait on the camel colorblock, I wanted the Mahogany part to be black honestly.

Darn it I wanted the mahogany part to be black or navy as well. That takes this color combo out of the running for me. Thank you for posting!!! I was dying to see! And I'm so glad you showed inside and mod shot as satchel. Mayb I'll try for a different color.

I like that Black Cherry so much more than my boring black one! And I specifically asked if it was available in black cherry and she said now. Now I'm wondering if this is the cherry she said was on backorder though. I may call tomorrow and see though because that's too pretty. The UV and tourmaline are beautiful too. But I think bc is more practical. I didn't like the shorter strap of it at first, I wanted it longer like the Rory strap, but it's growing on me now. I love the size of this bag though.

The color combo looks really pretty, although I too would have expected black instead of mahogany.

How is it carrying the bag? I can't wrap my head around having both the buckle-on strap and the satchel straps.

Last edited: