The Mini Lin Croisette Club!!!

Wow everyone is changing their mind because of the possible color transfer...I saw the blue marina PM IRL today and it was honestly breathtaking but I KNOW it will get dirty because of color transfer; I LIVE in jeans lol! But I love this collection so much ..I might just get a speedy or a rond instead:smile:

i really wanted the speedy... in blue or red

but now that you've mentioned there might be color transfer, idk anymore lol

thats my problem with all my white bags. i rarely can wear it :crybaby:

I just got my first speedy!!!!! I've always wanted a speedy for so long the monogram was too plain the damier was too oldish,the dentelle was beautiful but feminine and that i got the kirsten waited for the mirage but it felt like the mono with black handles and three times the price. This bag is the perfect summer bag and i know i'll have to be careful with the bag color transfer esp with jeans and i wish there were feet on the bottom but hey who's going to look on the bottom of a bag anyway I hope i haven't offended anyone because I admire all speedys and now i've finally foun the right one!

Attachments

• DSC00214.JPG
    DSC00214.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 434
got the red marina gm today in addition to my blue marina pm and pink mini lin croisette bag charm:wlae::wlae::wlae:.

Attachments

• redmarina_gm.JPG
    redmarina_gm.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 276
  • marina_twins.JPG
    marina_twins.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 486
I just got my first speedy!!!!! I've always wanted a speedy for so long the monogram was too plain the damier was too oldish,the dentelle was beautiful but feminine and that i got the kirsten waited for the mirage but it felt like the mono with black handles and three times the price. This bag is the perfect summer bag and i know i'll have to be careful with the bag color transfer esp with jeans and i wish there were feet on the bottom but hey who's going to look on the bottom of a bag anyway I hope i haven't offended anyone because I admire all speedys and now i've finally foun the right one!

To might want to get a purse hook to protect the bottom when you're out and about. It keeps that beautiful bag off the dirty floor. Even tho I have a mini lin speedy, I might *have* to spring for this exact bag as well for next year... my wish list keeps on growing.

I purchased this today ..the only one my store has received ...my SA said the small goodies have been produced in smaller quantities than the bags.

Attachments

• MyPicture.jpg
    MyPicture.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 235
  • MyPicture2.jpg
    MyPicture2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 235
hey guys. i am submitting my sister's speedy red. she got this on the day it was launched and i took a photo of it...realized it was still in my folder, might as well share it...:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 427
when I saw the color at the store, my feeling was 70% blue and 30% red but.....
my husband and three SAs pointed and said, "RED!!!!!!!!!" coz I have grey nimbus, navy blue josephine and blue juliette. too much blue!!

both nice ^^^

I should get round coin purse in blue:heart:

OHH MY GOSHHHH that bag looks AMAZING on you! I wanna get the coin ronde in blue...anyone know how much it is??

So after my red...blue.....speed....marina...???????? dilema I am in

I checked out teh blue and red speedies blue was nicer out of teh 2 IMO and the red also had what looked like clicks in teh fabric but I think it was maybe where the ran out of "cotton" and started a new batch to make the bag KWIM anyway rally obvious so I went with blue

I also added the Pink charm and blue bandana

Just one question don't the speedies have datecodes I looked and can't find on in the usual places?

Attachments

• bandana.jpg
    bandana.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Speedy.jpg
    Speedy.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 383