Mansur Gavriel THE MG BACKPACK Thread – post pics, ask questions, and chat about the BP!

JetSetGo!

Suiting up and showing up
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Now that we have our own sub forum, we can break our chat out by style!

This bag comes in two sizes

MINI BACKPACK
8” H X 10” W X 5” D

LARGE BACKPACK
12” H X 14” W X 7” D

BzXNc-iCYAEFnXC.jpg:large

Last edited:
Took her out for for the first time yesterday! It was sprinkling, so I figured she would hold up in the rain better! 😍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,564
Finally got around to writing a review and taking some pictures (sorry for the poor quality). The review ended up being kind of long, so if anyone is interested in my ramblings, I posted it here:

http://whatchidoing.blogspot.com/2015/05/mansur-gavriel-backpack-review-blackblu.html

Here is how the backpack looks on someone who is barely 5 feet tall...

IMG_1932a.jpg

IMG_1933a.jpg

Hope this helps.

Great review! the size looks great on you! It's tough to choose between practicality vs aesthetics, since MG is such a great looking bag, but it's practically a black hole when trying to look for stuff. but maybe a purse organizer would help! And I totally agree with carrying the bag in front of you esp in crowded situations; I would do the same.

Last edited:
The MG backpack in action in Camello Rosa!! I loved it so much that I took this shot then stopped and asked her what she thought of it. She basically said that she loved it. So do I.

Attachments

• DSC_2397.jpg
    DSC_2397.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 1,351
Last edited:
Reactions: beth001
The MG backpack in action in Camello Rosa!! I loved it so much that I took this shot then stopped and asked her what she thought of it. She basically said that she loved it. So do I.

Her bag has such a nice patina. You're so brave to ask! I'd be too shy and admire from far away. :P Guess it's time to get a backpack? :biggrin: