The medium or large muse?

I think the bags are more different than they appear. The medium is quite smallish and ladylike. The large is more "spy-sized" and the XL is huge. The medium and large can be worn on the shoulder as well as the arm. Only the very petite could wear the XL on the arm.

Savannah912 said:
Here are the pictures as promised... Let me know what you think. The left one is the medium Muse in chocolate brown, the right one is the large in black. BTW, I'm 5'3.

the medium measures 14 1/2"x9"x4 1/2"
the large measures 17" x 11" x 5 1/2"

Hope this helps.:amuse:

I didn't think the medium came in choco? Wow..I like it!

jasanna143 said:

I think I said that today. The YSL S/A told me that *one* of the sizes only came in black and white and I thought it was the medium. I know the large comes in tan so I guess it's the oversize that comes only in black and white? I could swear I've seen the oversize in chocolate. Hmmmmm!

Yes, the oversize has been available in chocolate. The YSL at SCP only received 1 (?) large muse in chocolate and indicated this one was a "suprise" (they only expected chocolate to be available in large in Europe or something like that...).

SoCal said:
Yes, the oversize has been available in chocolate. The YSL at SCP only received 1 (?) large muse in chocolate and indicated this one was a "suprise" (they only expected chocolate to be available in large in Europe or something like that...).

Oh no...I really like the white too but I just see myself getting that thing wayy too dirty!

jasanna143 said:
Oh no...I really like the white too but I just see myself getting that thing wayy too dirty!

jasanna, i just sent the chocolate medium back to the YSL boutique in bal harbour today, they should have it by thursday if you are interested. sa told me that the black in large is sold out. i don't know if it's just their store or all the ysl stores. hope this helps. oh, ground shipping is $10, and you have 10 days to return the item.

jasanna143 said:

Ack, it was I who said that today. The S/A at the YSL boutique told me that *one* of the colors only came in black and white and I was thinking it was the medium. Since I've seen the large in several different colors, it must have been the oversize? Or maybe she was mistaken.

I'm trying to be strong but I really think I'll cave on this bag. While the Large won't necessarily knock anyone's socks off, it will be a perfect more-structured everyday work bag that will last me quite some time.

Just talking to myself here...

Ugh, Saks has it on their site but they say it's pre-ordered for MAY. I could get 10% off with the online code or just get it now at my YSL boutique. Why in the world is Saks taking so long to get them??? :sad:

Daisy said:
Just talking to myself here...

Ugh, Saks has it on their site but they say it's pre-ordered for MAY. I could get 10% off with the online code or just get it now at my YSL boutique. Why in the world is Saks taking so long to get them??? :sad:

WTF? May?!! My lemming for this bag could pass by then! Ha! I have a feeling I might cave for this one too. It's just so classic looking and seems like it would last a long time. So you would get the large? I think I'm still lemming over the med.

I would definitely get the large for myself. I'm 5'8" and while I don't think the medium would be TOO small, I just prefer the larger size. Tough call though!

I am 5'1" and I think I'd like to get the medium. Does anyone know if the medium is available in tan? On the Saks website it looks like only the large is available in that color.