The Medallion Tote

Im not sure if this thread is still active, i got this bag from a reputation seller in Singapo, color called pink sakura but i looked up on google its showed pink sakura is different color of pink. Anyone know what is this color code? Thanks
IMG_6678.jpeg

Dors
I absolutely love mine in dark beige and I bought it preloved from Fashionphile last year. It's my favorite bag ever together with my beige PST
It’s a beautiful bag! Does anyone know what year the medallion was introduced? I bought mine recently and my serial number has 7 digits starting with a 6, suggesting it was made in around 2000-2002, but I read somewhere that it wasn’t introduced until 2005. So now I’m worried it’s not authentic…any comments would be appreciated:smile:

Reactions: BigAkoya
Dors

It’s a beautiful bag! Does anyone know what year the medallion was introduced? I bought mine recently and my serial number has 7 digits starting with a 6, suggesting it was made in around 2000-2002, but I read somewhere that it wasn’t introduced until 2005. So now I’m worried it’s not authentic…any comments would be appreciated:smile:
Hi! I was a huge fan of the Medallion bag and own several. It was definitely introduced before 2005, as I purchased my first one in March 2003. My serial starts with 78, so if your bag starts with 6, it was probably early 2002.

Note though, there were a lot of fake Medallions made as they were so popular, so if you are not sure of authenticity, you may want to get it authenticated if you are still in the return window.

One comment, the bags were made in both France and Italy. The bags from France had handles that flopped after a while, and a lot of people complained. Pay attention to your handles and see if they flop. They should stand straight up by themselves; you should not have to "cross" the handles to keep them up.

Hi! I was a huge fan of the Medallion bag and own several. It was definitely introduced before 2005, as I purchased my first one in March 2003. My serial starts with 78, so if your bag starts with 6, it was probably early 2002.

Note though, there were a lot of fake Medallions made as they were so popular, so if you are not sure of authenticity, you may want to get it authenticated if you are still in the return window.

One comment, the bags were made in both France and Italy. The bags from France had handles that flopped after a while, and a lot of people complained. Pay attention to your handles and see if they flop. They should stand straight up by themselves; you should not have to "cross" the handles to keep them up.
Thanks so much for your response, really appreciate it! I think I got lucky as mine says it was made in Italy and the handles are still quite stiff. I bought it in Japan so hopefully the chances of it being fake are lower, given their strict regulations on selling fake goods 🤞

Reactions: BigAkoya