The Medallion Tote

My husband is buying me my 1st Chanel bag for my 40th birthday.
I am a full-time mom. I can't decide between the "medallion" and the "cerf". Medallion is a little more classic Chanel and the cerf is a little roomier.
Any feedback???

My husband is buying me my 1st Chanel bag for my 40th birthday.
I am a full-time mom. I can't decide between the "medallion" and the "cerf". Medallion is a little more classic Chanel and the cerf is a little roomier.
Any feedback???

MEDALLION! I have the bag and I absolutely ADORE it! You will love love LOOOVE it!!! :tup:

The retail of the Medallion tote is $2125, although ebay always has some great deals! I don't know if it was ever made in lambskin and think the recent bags are the new washed caviar.

I don't know anything about Chanel so can some nice Chanel lady please tell me if the medallion tote is a classic bag that we'll be available for long or some kind of limited model?

Hey, they did make the medallion tote in lambskin. I just recently saw it on ebay. I missed out! I totally wanted to get it too. Here is the ended auction. The person got a deal on it. Just to clarify, I am in no way affliated with the winner of the auction orthe owner of the auction. I just wanted to put it out there so I won't get in trouble for putting this up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CHANE...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem