The MALAYSIA Chanel Club

hey dozz + ypph! didn't know u girls were m'sians! me 3.! heh like u girls, i'm based in melbourne now.

anyhowww! just wonderin if u girls remember seeing camelia mini flap in the melb stores? i'm SO tempted to get one seeing the beautiful minis on the mini forum! LoL and how much was thatttt?

fcukinkybugger- Sorry to respond late as i was a bit too busy lately. I believe you have got the GST price from hippo@alice in her post above. Current retail price in CHANEL KLCC is RM8,920.

hippo@alice- Hi Alice! Nice to see you here. It's impossible to get a red cavier jumbo flap or GST in KLCC now. They were all sold out! I heard they manage to get only 2 red cavier GST and were both sold in 1 day. I totally agreed with dozzaroo, GST gets sloughy over time and too boxy to carry around when you are on holidays. However, it really depends on individual. Some people love to carry many things in her bag when she's on the go but myself, I prefer to carry just a medium/jumbo flap.

hey dozz + ypph! didn't know u girls were m'sians! me 3.! heh like u girls, i'm based in melbourne now.

anyhowww! just wonderin if u girls remember seeing camelia mini flap in the melb stores? i'm SO tempted to get one seeing the beautiful minis on the mini forum! LoL and how much was thatttt?
Hi monniemonn! Welcome to join us here. I have no idea if the camelia mini flap is available in Melbourne store but CHANEL KLCC has it in black lambskin, priced at RM4370. Hope this help.

Hi I am from Malaysia too ! thanks for starting this thread, sasaave

I have both GST and Jumbo, I love both very much.

By the way, did any of you go to the Chanel Fashion Show last night held at JW Marriott Hotel? It was an amazing night and many pretty ladies there too, probably some of you were there too ?!? :smile:

Hi I am from Malaysia too ! thanks for starting this thread, sasaave

I have both GST and Jumbo, I love both very much.

By the way, did any of you go to the Chanel Fashion Show last night held at JW Marriott Hotel? It was an amazing night and many pretty ladies there too, probably some of you were there too ?!? :smile:

I was there ^^ Gorgeous clothes..can't afford them though ^^;;;

Hey hippo! I have the 09A red in jumbo and it's DIVINE!

I would say the GST is okay for daily use but the jumbo is definitely more versatile due to the fact that it's a great size for day and night!! The GST is a tad casual but (I have a patent red GST from Cruise and a black with gold hardware) it depends if you need it as a workhorse or not!!!!

The GST gets slouchy over time like the jumbo but definitely still wearable!!!!

Also, if you ever consider to bring your bag on holidays, Jumbo is the way to go!!!! the GST is just too boxy!!
Hi dozzaroo, thank u so much for ur response. :biggrin: Totally agreed with u.

Wow! U r so lucky to own the beauty! :nuts:

Last edited:
fcukinkybugger- Sorry to respond late as i was a bit too busy lately. I believe you have got the GST price from hippo@alice in her post above. Current retail price in CHANEL KLCC is RM8,920.

hippo@alice- Hi Alice! Nice to see you here. It's impossible to get a red cavier jumbo flap or GST in KLCC now. They were all sold out! I heard they manage to get only 2 red cavier GST and were both sold in 1 day. I totally agreed with dozzaroo, GST gets sloughy over time and too boxy to carry around when you are on holidays. However, it really depends on individual. Some people love to carry many things in her bag when she's on the go but myself, I prefer to carry just a medium/jumbo flap.

Hi sasaave, nice to meet u here too! :biggrin: Thanks for the advise.

Fyi, I was able to score a brand new 09A red caviar jumbo last night from ebay. The seller is a tpfer too! WoW!! I am too excited! :yahoo: Will post pics later.

Hey hippo, glad I could be of help! yay for you and your new flap!!!!! Cant wait to see piccies!

I got 3 Chanels today(all used !!) , one black satin e/w flap with rhinestones CC, one cotton canvas boxy tote, one large blue tweed flap!!!! So so happy! I cant wait to take photos(will do it in the next couple of days!)

I am thinking of a new degrade flap in pink but.... I shouldnt!

Hi Alice, congrats of scoring the 09A caviar red jumbo! just would like to ask you, will the custom charge you when the item reach Malaysia?

well, I've ordered the prada bag online last time and they charged me 30% from the bag value, which is almost the same like KL price..

littlefish & plpc - Too bad, I didn't go to the fashion show but my mum was there.
ig1s- Welcome here. Glad we could meet each other in this forum. :yahoo:
Alice, congrats on your new red cavier flap. Post your pictures here when you receive the bag.

Hi Alice, congrats of scoring the 09A caviar red jumbo! just would like to ask you, will the custom charge you when the item reach Malaysia?

well, I've ordered the prada bag online last time and they charged me 30% from the bag value, which is almost the same like KL price..
Custom tax is 10% of the bag value in Malaysia. I was wondering why you pay 30%? They do have other charges like clearance fee and the custom form declaration fees which is about RM50 if not mistaken.