The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

I actually didn't go to my usual store. My SA was there working and she never responded to my texts or emails for over a week. I went to LV in Neiman Marcus and worked with a fabulous SA I worked with once before. She was amazing! She gave me a new Artsy since mine was cracked and she returned the Melie and I exchanged that for the Speedy B 25 mon mono. I also picked up a bandeau. I did text the SA I had been trying to get in touch with.

View attachment 3493287

She didn't reply to this text either. She really wasn't busy when I saw her.

Oops forgot to add my reply:
I am so glad everything worked out for you!!
As for your orig SA, it's disappointing when people just don't do their jobs.

Reactions: Cort
Oops forgot to add my reply:
I am so glad everything worked out for you!!
As for your orig SA, it's disappointing when people just don't do their jobs.

It was very disappointing. She told me before any bag I was interested in she would send video and pictures, but later when I asked she told me she couldn't do that. I will never ask for her again.

I had a credit from metis hobo and got a Melie. Had it for two weeks and didn't even carry it everyday and corners are wearing away. I texted two SA's and emailed the store with no answer. Just brought it in and she asked is anyone answered my email because she was off a week. Whatever. She insisted she could only take pictures and send them in since it was used. Like it is acceptable that it would happen. Smh. I even just called customer service and they won't do anything. So I wait. My store is 40 minutes away and I have theee kids 6 and under so it's a big deal making it out here. I'm super disappointed.

My second Melie is showing wear to the corners...I've had it since the end of June and use it on weekends only. I [emoji173]️ this bag but feel I should probably bring it in. I could live with wear but worry about holes.

My second Melie is showing wear to the corners...I've had it since the end of June and use it on weekends only. I [emoji173]️ this bag but feel I should probably bring it in. I could live with wear but worry about holes.
So sad!! I keep watching this clubhouse and keep hoping LV would correct this problem. I guess I'll keep watching. It's just too bad this hasn't gotten resolved yet. It's such a beautiful bag and I really want one, but not until it's fixed. If ever?? So are you going to get another one or take store credit?

So sad!! I keep watching this clubhouse and keep hoping LV would correct this problem. I guess I'll keep watching. It's just too bad this hasn't gotten resolved yet. It's such a beautiful bag and I really want one, but not until it's fixed. If ever?? So are you going to get another one or take store credit?

I'm not sure yet. I'm tempted to keep it in all honesty, because I have enjoyed it so much. But I certainly don't want holes and I'm afraid the wear will get worse. So I will see what they say about the lifespan of the bag and what if anything can be done.

I'm not sure yet. I'm tempted to keep it in all honesty, because I have enjoyed it so much. But I certainly don't want holes and I'm afraid the wear will get worse. So I will see what they say about the lifespan of the bag and what if anything can be done.

I feel the same way about mine. I was able to exchange my first melie and the manager said she would take care of me if months down the road the corners develop holes but so far nothing yet. She was extremely nice and put me at ease so I've been enjoying my bag but keeping fingers crossed

I just took mine into the store because the corners were wearing, but I did not see any holes. I just wanted to have someone look at it just to be safe, but they took the bag and sent it in to quality control :sad: Has anyone had their bag replaced without having holes, but just the faded corners? I'm so sad, Melie is my absolute favorite bag [emoji22]

It really is a sad situation. My husband said, well wouldn't you expect wear after awhile? And I said, yes - but not after such little use and time! That's the worrisome part. I'm not against a little wear, but I don't want the bag to fall apart on me!

I just took mine into the store because the corners were wearing, but I did not see any holes. I just wanted to have someone look at it just to be safe, but they took the bag and sent it in to quality control :sad: Has anyone had their bag replaced without having holes, but just the faded corners? I'm so sad, Melie is my absolute favorite bag [emoji22]
I've had two replaced so far for fading corners (no holes). I'm on my third bag now, and this one is fading as well. I'm trying to hold off on taking it back this time until LV has fixed the issue. I will say that each time I go back the SAs are really nice, and have even told me to continue bringing it back if it happens again and they'll exchange it. But, I really don't want to have to keep doing that.

I've had two replaced so far for fading corners (no holes). I'm on my third bag now, and this one is fading as well. I'm trying to hold off on taking it back this time until LV has fixed the issue. I will say that each time I go back the SAs are really nice, and have even told me to continue bringing it back if it happens again and they'll exchange it. But, I really don't want to have to keep doing that.

Thank you for your reply :sad: I wonder if they'll ever fix it, I really love the bag and I don't want to exchange it for something else. I think it's crazy that they continue to let people exchange for the same bag with repeated problems. You'd think they'd either fix the issue or pull them off the shelves all together.

I had a credit from metis hobo and got a Melie. Had it for two weeks and didn't even carry it everyday and corners are wearing away. I texted two SA's and emailed the store with no answer. Just brought it in and she asked is anyone answered my email because she was off a week. Whatever. She insisted she could only take pictures and send them in since it was used. Like it is acceptable that it would happen. Smh. I even just called customer service and they won't do anything. So I wait. My store is 40 minutes away and I have theee kids 6 and under so it's a big deal making it out here. I'm super disappointed.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this! I took my Metis in last week because it was cracking and I was so tempted to get a Melie because it's so similar to my beloved Metis. I just couldn't do it because of all these issues. From what you're saying I'm glad I didn't. :sad: I went with the Bagatelle instead. Have you heard back yet?