The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

I have had mine since the end of April and have used it everyday. No issues whatsoever...love this bag!

I have had mine since early June...no issues. I've carried it mostly every day...and I don't "baby" my bags either.

I have had my Melie since 4th of July weekend and LOVE it. I am so happy with this bag, I use it all the time.

So great to hear this ladies!! Thank you. So glad your bags are holding up!

Reactions: DaisyM
Hi melie owners :smile: does the short hobo strap stay on your shoulder with out sliding off ?

I have to replace my Metis hobo and I'm strongly considering the melie. I love the details on this bag!

In contrary I'm using my second bag for two months on daily basis (LV exchanged first one) and the same thing happened again! This time the pattern on all four corners rubbed off and tiny holes started to develop. I'm so bummed because I truly love this bag and it fits my lifestyle so well... Don't know what to do now?!? Live with it or exchange for another Melie?
Will you ladies please post a picture of your bag (corners) and let us see what it should look like when you used it everyday?!? Thanks!

In contrary I'm using my second bag for two months on daily basis (LV exchanged first one) and the same thing happened again! This time the pattern on all four corners rubbed off and tiny holes started to develop. I'm so bummed because I truly love this bag and it fits my lifestyle so well... Don't know what to do now?!? Live with it or exchange for another Melie?
Will you ladies please post a picture of your bag (corners) and let us see what it should look like when you used it everyday?!? Thanks!

I definitely wouldn't live with it! I would either exchange for a new melie or a different bag.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 750
I returned mine and am going to wait at least 6months and try again. Hopefully then the issue will be resolved. I exchanged for the bagatelle. Loving bagatelle! Most comfortable bag I own!
I'm still following the thread because I do want to try another melie when the issue is resolved.