The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

I've noticed the rubbing off and small holes in the corners. I was so hoping this wouldn't be an issue I would encounter. It's my 1st LV handbag purchase and makes me mad that I have to experience these type of quality issues. It has only been 2 1/2 weeks. I also noticed the crossbody strap now has scuff marks, maybe from it rubbing when carrying it crossbody? I need a durable quality handbag. Is this possible to find in the Melie? I do love the style

Other than the corners I don't have any issue with the bag. I'm truly enjoying and loving the bag! It fits my life style so well... I wish someone can post a picture of a well used bag of those corners just let us to see what it should be like?! And what to expect when it gets older down the road?!? Thanks, will be greatly appreciated [emoji5]

Reactions: Crazy Waffle
This is my bag, it's my replacement bag for my first Melie that had faded corners. This one I got at the end of June. So far I don't see fading. I use it primarily on weekends though, so it's still very new. I too would be interested in seeing photos from anyone who does not have fading and has had their bag longer. Every time I use it I look for evidence that it is changing. I like the bag but the constant concern about the corners is a real downer. It would be one thing if they only faded, but tiny holes are worrisome. If mine fades again I really don't know what I'll do. I'IMG_1471023716.045586.jpgIMG_1471023848.102228.jpg

LV told me that I could change the bag ONCE so I haven't just the new bag jet. I'm concerned to sell the bag and get a different one.But it seems that there is issues whit every bag, glancing, zippers, canvas ect. Maby it is true that the Louis Vuittons cvalety have gone down :confused1:

I just purchased the Melie last week and haven't used it yet. Date code is DU1186. I'm wondering if I should return it bc there is slight rubbing on one corner. Wish I would've checked this forum first! Any suggestions?

I called the SA and she told me she wasn't aware of any problems with the Melie. She did assure me that I could return it if it does, so I've decided to give it a try. I love the look of this bag. Keeping my fingers crossed!