The Madison Juliette Clubhouse

Hard to find the right lighting to get her true color. These don't do it justice, much prettier IRL.

View attachment 1953483
View attachment 1953484
View attachment 1953485

Congrats, it's beautiful! I think you did great on the color!

Here's a pic of mine as well, from my reveal thread - just for another "take" on the color:
jj1.jpg

I'm not supposed to be buying but temptation got me! Had to stop by Coach to pick up a personalized keychain I got my dad for Christmas AND I had 25% off... How could I not bring home the Juliette in Jade?! I didn't mean to... But now all my stuff is inside and the tag has been cut! :shame: I can't ban myself from shopping in December (it's Christmas!!!) but January will have to be a full on shopping ban everywhere, not just Coach. Knowing that, I'm going to enjoy my bag. It's sooooooo soft and smooshy. Love it. And I don't usually do green bags of any shade. So at least I got something different.

I'm not supposed to be buying but temptation got me! Had to stop by Coach to pick up a personalized keychain I got my dad for Christmas AND I had 25% off... How could I not bring home the Juliette in Jade?! I didn't mean to... But now all my stuff is inside and the tag has been cut! :shame: I can't ban myself from shopping in December (it's Christmas!!!) but January will have to be a full on shopping ban everywhere, not just Coach. Knowing that, I'm going to enjoy my bag. It's sooooooo soft and smooshy. Love it. And I don't usually do green bags of any shade. So at least I got something different.

HA!!! Same here but I bought the magenta !!!! The smell is sooooo yummy!!!! Congrats!!!!

Has anyone treated their Juliette's with leather conditioner? I'm not sure if I should... The leather is sooooo soft and perfect and yummy!!!! I don't want to ruin that. Not to mention the yummy Madison leather smell!!!!

I'm debating on the jade Juliette vs getting a Sophia...any mod pics? TIA! :smile: