The Madison Juliette Clubhouse

HI ~ Can't wait to see!!!!

I had the Tobacco Diagonal Pleated Mixed Exotic Lindsey but exchanged her for~~

Miss Black Diagonal Pleated Mixed Exotic Juliette!!!
100_2644.jpg

I can't seem to give up on Black Bags~~~

Lynne :biggrin:

HI ~ Can't wait to see!!!!

I had the Tobacco Diagonal Pleated Mixed Exotic Lindsey but exchanged her for~~

Miss Black Diagonal Pleated Mixed Exotic Juliette!!!
100_2644.jpg

I can't seem to give up on Black Bags~~~

Oh, I've been waiting to see pictures of this. I am thinking about exchanging my black patent diagonal pleated Sophia for it. Is it a true black? Do you have any other photos?

Oh, I've been waiting to see pictures of this. I am thinking about exchanging my black patent diagonal pleated Sophia for it. Is it a true black? Do you have any other photos?

Hi~ YES! A true black!!! The lining is a Cranberry color.
100_2647-1.jpg

100_2643.jpg

100_2653-1.jpg

100_2645.jpg

100_2650.jpg

Hope this helps!! (IMO ~~the new patent bags that Coach has made seem too "plasticy" not soft like the older patent lines.)

I returned mine. It is killing me so much because I love the gathers and I love the color but found it heavy. Maybe the smooth leather is not so heavy.
I'm sorry the gathered one didn't work out for you! That color is delicious! I got the Lindsey in that shade. I was thinking the smooth leather ones may not be as heavy because they seem really light and easy to carry, to me ... but who knows, maybe I'm just used to heavy bags! :biggrin:

Anyone know what colors this bag is available in for the smooth leather? The website only has black and pink in the smooth leather, and obviously there's more since you ladies have posted your pretty pictures! I'd love a grey or dark brown maybe.

For your viewing pleasure. I cant even tell you how soft the leather is on this bag!!!
Did you get it in the black? I love the black, I pick it up and admire it every time I go in a store!

Anyone know what colors this bag is available in for the smooth leather? The website only has black and pink in the smooth leather, and obviously there's more since you ladies have posted your pretty pictures! I'd love a grey or dark brown maybe.
The bronze on the website is also the smooth leather, and it's available to order from JAX in the jade/silver ... someone on the Fall 2012 thread mentioned it's also coming in Kiwi, but other than that I don't know! A brown would be beautiful, like the mahogany color that the isabelle comes in.