The *m & m* Club ~ post your mini mini coin purses here ;)

attachment.php

Love this photo!!!

thanks lovelygarments. :smile: i found it funny to compare the size of my biggest bag and my tiniest accessory. the m&m are so cute.

Here are my Saddle & Sapphire mini-mini CP's; I'm waiting arrival of my Amethyst mini-mini :yahoo:!!! The "regular" Coin Purses are:

--> Top left: Bouton d'Or
--> Top right: Rouge Vif

I just LOVE the mini-mini's; I use them to store my iPhone accessories! I've been DROOLING over the Rubisse, Mandarine and Framboise mini-mini's in this forum!! Do the Bal stores generally have them in stock?!?! ... I think I need more of them (and get my head examined at the same time;)!)

CPMMCPs-1.jpg

CeeJay : these cuties are quite rare, try the george V shop, they may have some framboise and mandarine left. the galeries lafayette shop in paris, got only 2 framboise m&m in total and both are sold, one is mine. :P
they sold the 2 mandarine they had in no time too.
and the printemps shop, for example, doesn't order the m&m.

CeeJay : these cuties are quite rare, try the george V shop, they may have some framboise and mandarine left. the galeries lafayette shop in paris, got only 2 framboise m&m in total and both are sold, one is mine. :P
they sold the 2 mandarine they had in no time too.
and the printemps shop, for example, doesn't order the m&m.

Wow ... I didn't know that they were that rare!!! Il a été depuis longtemps, j'ai parlé français, je vais avoir de la pratique!

Here's my new Amethyst Mini-Mini CP (bottom left), along with my Sanguine GSH Coin Purse and my Sapphire Mini-Mini CP. My iPhone is also sporting it's new Mandarine Cell Phone Strap ... although, I now have to get a matching plastic cover!

CPMMCPs-3.jpg

my anthracite mini mini :nuts: I love her!

attachment.php

I love miniatures, and my boyfriend always teases me and says to imagine a mini mini mini cp that is half the size of this one....

it would be completely useless but SOOOOO CUTE.

Attachments

• 100_0838.JPG
    100_0838.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 629