The *m & m* Club ~ post your mini mini coin purses here ;)

I picked up this cutie a while ago.....my Framboise Mini Mini

attachment.php

attachment.php

cute! i want this colour!

Can anyone post a picture of how much can fit into a mini mini? Example - how many cards/creditcards/etc can fit. And has anyone seen any for sale lately?

It does fit pretty much credit cards or keys.. around 10 cards..

Check out your local stores from time to time.
I got my Jacynthe mini mini a while ago. :biggrin:

I'm still in the process of trying to identify the color/year of my pre-loved mini mini coin purse. I have a feeling it's Violet though. Here she is in front of my black PT.

I'm a bit behind on this club, but I was so excited about this find! Can't wait to track down more! I'm still trying to figure out what I can fill her with. They're so freakin adorable!

Attachments

• photo-(1).jpg
    photo-(1).jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 384
Hi, i really adore the mini mini and would love to buy one in Rose Peche. The thing is, i've only ever seen one with GH and would prefer to buy one with RH. If someone has one, please please can you post a pic so i can see what it is like in this colour. Thanks ;)

Hi, i really adore the mini mini and would love to buy one in Rose Peche. The thing is, i've only ever seen one with GH and would prefer to buy one with RH. If someone has one, please please can you post a pic so i can see what it is like in this colour. Thanks ;)

The mini mini has been discontinued. The rose peche one is probably the new coin purse which looks like the mini mini but is way bigger.

The mini mini has been discontinued. The rose peche one is probably the new coin purse which looks like the mini mini but is way bigger.

Oh wow! :sad: really! that's so disappointing! well it's a good job i didn't rush into buying one :yes:. I think i'll go for the new mini first keychains instead. :smile:

Not sure if you're still looking for a mini mini, but Cultstatus has some, no Rose Peche, if you call/email, they'll get back to you as to what colours they've got I believe.