The *m & m* Club ~ post your mini mini coin purses here ;)

I'm in the club! Here's my new Sapphire mini mini:P Big thanks to lulu3955 for the tip on Nordie's in MN--I called Saturday and received it today!

mini003.jpg

Here's my mini mini - so cute! Pretty sure it's Galet but not completely sure...

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought a key chain off ebay that has brass hw almost identical to Bal's color, and then turned the mini mini into a keychain that I'm going to use on my keys to store lipgloss, etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love the key chain.:heart: Does that ebay seller have more of them for sale? If so, could you send me their username or link? I've been looking for a brass one for a long time.

SWEET! Thank you so much! I've been looking for one and all I could find was silver plated brass or some other kind of metal. I adore brass hardware. It looks perfect on your mini mini.

Wasn't sure if the 2011 MM CPs would ever reach the light-of-day, but ... TA-DAH .. found 'em!!! Below are my:
1) Coquelicot MM CP
2) Bleu Paon MM CP

Seriously contemplating the Bleu Lavande one too!
IMG_2015.jpg

Soooo cute CeeJay!!! Great finds. How are you liking Coq vs Ruby?

You know *S*, the first pics of Coquelicot really had me concerned that it was more on the "orangey" side .. and I do LOVE my Rubisse!
However, I have to say that Coq is (to steal someone else's description) - a "clean" Red .. whereas the Rubisse has the blue undertone. Either way, I LOOOOOOOVE them both!!

Can never have enough RED in my book!