The LV goodie that you just missed out on :-(

Balmoral pumps in red. Though I'm not too sad anymore because I managed to get a pair in pink off ebay and they're not comfortable at all!

Wow, seems like quite a few people want the cerise porte monnaie rond. There are 2 in my household...I should try to sell mine for $500 and just steal my mom's :lol: Kidding!

Is that blue Le Tal authentic? The font of the stamping doesn't look right to me...:shrugs:

Wow!! You girls are awsome. I too was bummed when someone jumped on the $799 cerises! Thank God I didnt go for it!! I guess for the most part what they say is true, "If it looks to good to be true.......it is"!

Wow....that is so sad....$800 for a fake :sad:

In the past I've missed out on a graffiti pochette for a great price...but then found another one cheaper a week later!

I'm bummed about not getting into LV earlier and missing graffiti, cherry blossom & cerises when they first came out.

I had the chance to buy a Panda Pochette (or any of the wallets) but I just didn't do it. I can still picture them sitting in their glass display case...:crybaby: I'm still :cursing: about my stupidity on that one!

Me 2!! At the time I had a chance at the panda Pochette too.. but since I just got the Cerise Pochette.. I decided not to..I thought two pochettes were enough. Little that I know it was LE.. I'm still an LV newbie. :shrugs:

Cerises speedy. I had the chance to buy one, but I didn't and I still hate myself :crybaby:It makes me mad to see pictures of lovely cerises, I want to cry.

Why oh why I was so stupid, I cant understand myself :hysteric:

Well, when i was in Cancun, Mexico my friend and i went to the Louis Vuitton store in the luxury mall, for me it was to buy my very first Louis Vuitton and for her she wanted to look around. She found the cerise agenda and bought it and i bought the perfo wallet in green. BUT i could've bought the pochette cerise (i think, either that or it was the panda) !! and now that i really like the cerise collection i sortof kick myself for it.....they also had the cerise bucket but she didn't like it (cause she dosen't like big bags).

I missed out on a gorgeous New Pink/Pink CB pochette a month or so ago that went for under $500 on Ebay. DH refused to let me buy it thanks to his crazy probs with Ebay and second hand goods(it was new, though! Grrr...). I'm also super bummed about missing out on the Cerises Speedy and Porte Monnaie Rond(I fell in love with LV again after they all sold out).