The LV goodie that you just missed out on :-(

1. Everyone has their story about the time that you just missed out on an LV goodie either b/c it was no longer in the boutique or maybe b/c you missed buying it online.

What's your "Drats! I just missed out on that!" moment? :cursing:

2. Red Mongram Vinyl Squichy. There one minute, left for lunch and to think it over, back in one hour and GONE.....:sad:
    Great thread topic Pouf!:yes:

3. Just last night :sad: White loafers!!! ^&%#! auction bid program failed on me!!!

4. Millionaire sunglasses! I had the chance for any color I wanted last Nov. but I passed on them!!

STUPID!!

5. a khaki Graffiti Keepall :crybaby:

6. I wanted a cerises cles - reminded me of Forest Gump - and had to settle for a groom instead!

7. Planner from men's f/w 2004 collection!!!

8. Is it too late to report it? I am mad.:hysteric:

9. Thanks Irene. I was going to say that.;)

10. I had the chance to buy a Panda Pochette (or any of the wallets) but I just didn't do it. I can still picture them sitting in their glass display case...:crybaby: I'm still :cursing: about my stupidity on that one!

11. Awwww - that was recent one too!

Thanks for the comment too! I'm sending you lots of :heart:LV :P OE:heart:

12. Oh goodness. I was watching that too! It looks authentic (with receipts and all that jazz)! Phew... Truly a blessing in disguise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice