The Loveboat and Bauhaus (Tano) have docked

Tano expert, how do they come up with their cute style names?

Do you know what could be great...if Tano worked along with Opi nail laquer and used each other's names in cooperation. Opi has great nail color names too such as:

I am Not Just a Waitress (the greatest red toenail color there is). Tano could then make a bag using that exact color leather. What a great marketing crossover, bags to match your nail color and nail color to match your bags. *s

I love this idea SaleRep. I love OPI poish I think because of the names alone. The Tano bags have such edgy names. I was reading them to my husband and even he was getting a big kick out of them.

I am getting so sucked into these bags and I haven't even gotten mine yet. I really think I need a MiniLisa. I wish I could get it in the cracked ice. That looks really neat. I may have to order tonight. The bags are just so compelling. Who all has a MiniLisa??? I am stuck between that, or a Basketcase.

I love this idea SaleRep. I love OPI poish I think because of the names alone. The Tano bags have such edgy names. I was reading them to my husband and even he was getting a big kick out of them.

I am getting so sucked into these bags and I haven't even gotten mine yet. I really think I need a MiniLisa. I wish I could get it in the cracked ice. That looks really neat. I may have to order tonight. The bags are just so compelling. Who all has a MiniLisa??? I am stuck between that, or a Basketcase.

I don't have either of those, but I say go for it! You need a new obsession while waiting for the fall line of Koobas. :graucho:

I think someone asked this somewhere but since Tano Expert is here maybe she might know. I saw some Barney's brand bags in their outlet that looked like Tanos? Do they make them too? Not that I would buy them because even the outlet price was too steep.

Lexie, I know just what you mean about being sucked into Tano bags. Their marketing ploy does just that to me too. Those names, those colors, the cute, edgy styling....it's like you said, being in a candy store.

It will all hinge upon what I think upon seeing my first bag. Time will tell. Truthfully, I expect to LOVE it.

i'll be so sad if i don't get a Tano Love Boat in Celeste. i've been lusting over that bag for a LONG time before it came out *sigh* i need to slam my finances into order PRONTO! i wonder how long it'll be out for? it looks DELICIOUS. congrats.