, the logical equation since accessories don't count !

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
oops, just realized one part of the title is missing, here's the beginning of the thread title:
2CPx2CP=4CP, the logical equation since accessories don't count. sorry for the missing text.
I started my CP family with miss 06
lilac, then a 07 jaune... I thought my family was going to stop there.
Then i got a 06 Ink as a present from a wonderful friend who surprised me with this cutie in such a beautiful rare color, i love it so much ! My Ink CP is my favorite, because it means a lot to me, thanks *k*.:heart:
This is also my first balenciaga gift.
Then one morning, i went to the printemps balenciaga
shop, clothes corner (they have a few bags and
accessories there) and saw an olive cp displayed !!!!
I went :nuts: and looked at the tag, 2005 3!!!!
I checked if they had some other oldies there, but
unfortunately, nothing but this 05 olive (they've got
only one), no other CP oldies. Sorry girls.
So i came home with it, now my CP family counts 4
members, i love these cuties !:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_2933.JPG
    IMG_2933.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2751.JPG
    IMG_2751.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2752.JPG
    IMG_2752.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
more group shots...

Attachments

• IMG_2764.JPG
    IMG_2764.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2928.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2922.JPG
    IMG_2922.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2921.JPG
    IMG_2921.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 56
YAY :yahoo:CONGRATS delmilano :flowers: your CP-collection is just TDF :drool: I'm drooling :nuts: ! I'm so happy for you :heart: thank you for sharing and ENJOY :love:

attachment.php

Cute cute cute Del!!! :love:
Thank you for sharing!
I am madly in love for your INK!

I was secretly wishing that I would find something INK-ie when I visited Balenciaga stores like yours!

And Paris is gorgeous!! Everything! I love love the old beautiful buildings and the girls are gorgeous and so stylish!!!

Which part are you in if you dont mind me asking?

And...the VF...yummm!
Love how yummy the leather and colour is..and so glad you still have her after all the dilemma last time :tender:

Bellissima :tup: ( is this italian?? :shame:smile:

You have marvelous collection, delmilano..Love lilac, and olive one...

Probably you can add argent in this collection too?? :graucho:

Cute cute cute Del!!! :love:
Thank you for sharing!
I am madly in love for your INK!

I was secretly wishing that I would find something INK-ie when I visited Balenciaga stores like yours!

And Paris is gorgeous!! Everything! I love love the old beautiful buildings and the girls are gorgeous and so stylish!!!

Which part are you in if you dont mind me asking?

And...the VF...yummm!
Love how yummy the leather and colour is..and so glad you still have her after all the dilemma last time :tender:

aki, didn't you get one ink cp when you went to the george V shop? they had some in their stock the last time i went there. i prefer shopping at the printemps though. the SAs there are snobbish and very rude when you are not happy with your bag. i m happy you liked paris, it's a very nice city. i live in the 20th district, north east side of paris.
and VF has the most gorgeous leather, i couldn't let such a beauty go. i decide to use it only on days off and shopping days. :P

Bellissima :tup: ( is this italian?? :shame:smile:

You have marvelous collection, delmilano..Love lilac, and olive one...

Probably you can add argent in this collection too?? :graucho:

thanks may, i hope i'll have a yummy argent city in my collection soon. and yes, bellissima is italian but i am french, ha ha ha, studied italian at school, that's all. :roflmfao: delmilano is from Prada Del Milano, my first love before i discovered b bags!

thanks nanaz, you are sweet, i have to stop them from breeding though. ha ha ha
city, thanks sweetie, you are right the INK cp is my fav of all. i love the color balance when i put the four colors together. :heart:

aki, didn't you get one ink cp when you went to the george V shop? they had some in their stock the last time i went there. i prefer shopping at the printemps though. the SAs there are snobbish and very rude when you are not happy with your bag. i m happy you liked paris, it's a very nice city. i live in the 20th district, north east side of paris.
and VF has the most gorgeous leather, i couldn't let such a beauty go. i decide to use it only on days off and shopping days. :P

Dear Del, I got the Magenta CP and Purple MU and Natalie said there is no INK left in anything so :sad:

Its true what you said that they are so inconsistent with showing us what they have in stocks...When I discovered the MC I was only shown Marigold, Anis, and Olive..however another TPFer was able to buy ROSE after my reports...

And how you wrote you have asked for old stocks but always told nada..

I agree with you!
Ugh! Natalie was the only SA who was nice to me and I only bought from her because I refuse to give my monies and bussiness to SA who does not deserve it...

Yah Paris is so nice :love:
I love everything about it beside the dog poops perhaps :P

I stayed in the Latin quarters I believe its called..is ith 16e?
Its so close to Jardins de Luxembourg...ack so pretty!!!:nuts:

Totally! with that gorgeous leather and colour, you ought to keep her and ignore your collegueś comment! :nuts: