The Limelight Saga......Continued

Jun 15, 2006
Ok firstly I should point out that it actually BF that does all the chasing after bags I work in retail I can't be on the phone all day where as he can so he's like my bag hunting PA

So the story so far can be found here

Todays update....

BF called my store twice no answer

Called Bond street twice couldn't speak to the SA so asked for a call back, never happened

Called the Unhelp line which told him there is a limelight in Harrods, they told him they could not connect him he would have to call Harrods and get connected through them

He calls Harrods asked to be connected to the LV dept in store and lo and behold who answers the UNHELP line!!!!

Then the SA at the unhelp line said they may have some in Paris so he called Paris

After getting in touch with the VERY Unhelp line in Paris they said they have some but he'd have to get on the wait list.....

So he said "Ok can you add me to the waitlist" they said "No the waitlist closed"

so the search continues.......

I'm sure you will get one soon!
Do you know if they have any in Leeds?
i wanted one aswell but my closest LV hardly gets much in now!
Good luck with finding one!

Oh wow!!! I'm thinking I want one now, too. Are they getting limited here in the US? Good luck finding one! It stinks when you get directed all over the place and can't get any help!

omg..sorry claire I had to laugh vuitton sure is make your bf search every crack, crevice and hole to get you a limelight.

I hope you find one soon...is it pearl you're after? or copper?