// * \\ The Legend of Saumur Clubhouse //* \\

Here's my saumur 35. i'm about 5'3" and 27 weeks pregnant this week.
27wks.jpg

Here's a sizing comparison, the saumur 30 is my cousin's bag.
0b2dbce6.jpg

I love this style, and have been debating hunting one down. This thread has helped me realize that this the next bag for me. Thanks saumur lovers, can't wait to be a member of this club. :smile:

Hi All, I just got my saumur 30 monogram too. It's a great everyday bag.. when you are busy and you just need both hands to carry notes and to answer calls. I just brought mine in LV shop in Indonesia to punch another hole in the strap (i'm 5'3 , and wanted the strap to be a bit shorter) but apparently LV hq didnt allow anyone to alter the style of the straps (dont know why.. beats me!...) and this means no shortening or punching new hole.
But well, i still love my Saumur.

Here's my saumur 35. i'm about 5'3" and 27 weeks pregnant this week.
27wks.jpg

Here's a sizing comparison, the saumur 30 is my cousin's bag.
0b2dbce6.jpg

Loving the baby bump! :smile:

Thanks for sharing the comparison photo, too! I had no idea the 30 was so significantly smaller than the 35. I'm about 5'10" and even taller with heels, so I think the 30 is definitely out of the question thanks to your photo!

Loving the baby bump! :smile:

Thanks for sharing the comparison photo, too! I had no idea the 30 was so significantly smaller than the 35. I'm about 5'10" and even taller with heels, so I think the 30 is definitely out of the question thanks to your photo!
Glad i could help!!! i am soon to be a mom of 2, so the extra space on the 35 is definitely a bonus :smile:

As promised I will introduce to you my newest member of my collection. I use it most of the time as a diaper bag. One the one side I have the diapers, changing cloths etc and on the other side my other things:

IMG_0369-1.gif

IMG_0370-1.gif

IMG_0372-1.jpg

IMG_0374-1.jpg

IMG_0375-1.gif