The Latest in Fake Kooba - The Dylan. :(

I think we all get frustrated with ebay now and again, but despite this and despite the fact that more and more lines of Kooba (and other) bags are being replicated and sold to the unsuspecting/uninformed on ebay....I will still buy there. I'll just have to ensure I keep up with the bags that are being replicated and how to distinguish them from the genuine article. If I can't be sure, or if I come here for assistance and the ladies too are unsure, then it's a no-brainer - don't take a chance. In fact, I think I get more frustrated with seller's who aren't quite accurate in their descriptions and don't tell the whole story on a bag....that's what REALLY drives me crazy and will put me off ebay for periods of time. :girlsigh:

I was so turned off by the fact that the Dylan is now also being replicated that I gave up my quest for one (and bought two other bags. LOL!!). At least for now, that is.

Kore: I'm glad yours was authentic. Enjoy that bag! I borrowed one and really loved its functionality and comfortable carry.