The last one ( until december!!) and news about BI and Part Time

Thanks to all of you girls...:love:
But i've forgotten to add that they have increased prices again:cursing: :cursing: ... ( i live in Italy)
From 900€ to 945€ ( f/w 06) and yesterday the city was 995€..
Tanjia and Fromparis... did you know about it?

995 €:confused1: ????
That would mean 95€ increase since the SS06 collection :cursing: :sad: !!!

I bought my Rouge Vif City last month at 945€...

But I'll check as soon as BI Day arrive, and hope I'll have good news:yes: !!!

995 €:confused1: ????
That would mean 95€ increase since the SS06 collection :cursing: :sad: !!!

I bought my Rouge Vif City last month at 945€...

But I'll check as soon as BI Day arrive, and hope I'll have good news:yes: !!!

I've also paid my rouge vif city 945€ ( August 1st)... but yesterday the black city was 995€...
This disappointed me a little bit.. i can understand an increase from season to season but not an increase in the same season....:sad:

This is so weird, I bought a black city at 10 Corso Como in Milan, that was exactly 8 days ago, the bag had just arrived in the morning, and I paid 945euros for that.Where did you get that city?

This is so weird, I bought a black city at 10 Corso Como in Milan, that was exactly 8 days ago, the bag had just arrived in the morning, and I paid 945euros for that.Where did you get that city?

Ohh ... good to know - I'll be in Milan at 13th/14th of October (approx. 4 weeks from now) :graucho: :yes: :yahoo: - thank you for the head-ups also to l_b :flowers: :love:

I 've purchased that city in Milano Marittima.. they are official retailer , so i think that prices have been increased in all Europe:crybaby:

l_b, I don't want to show any prejudice, :confused1: and what you said about being authorised retailers is probably true, but besides that it wouldn't be the first time I notice that shops in Milano Marittima sell at slightly more expensive prices.:confused1: I noticed that maybe three or four years ago, but that was for some designer clothes and not for bal, so bal might just have generally increased its prices after all.:confused1:

firstclass1, I am in an attempt to update the informations about all Bal authorised retail shops in Milan,:drool: I got the list from Bal but it has to be checked since I have already had a few surprises (eg: some of them only carry mens line but Bal didn't mention it to me). So I can keep you updated if you want. And if you ever need something for your trip to Milan just let me know!:yes:

firstclass1, I am in an attempt to update the informations about all Bal authorised retail shops in Milan,:drool: I got the list from Bal but it has to be checked since I have already had a few surprises (eg: some of them only carry mens line but Bal didn't mention it to me). So I can keep you updated if you want. And if you ever need something for your trip to Milan just let me know!:yes:

Ohhh trama turgo .... yes please, this would be GREAT :nuts: !!! Thank you so much for your efforts :flowers: :love: (could you let me know the addresses from the stores please? :yes: )

firstclass1, of course, I will do it and I will get back to you in a couple of days. I intended to do this some day for the PF anyway, I think that it could be useful as Milan is a place where tend to come for shopping. I will be glad if I can help you.:smile: