The Last Days of Attila - A Birkin Fable in pictures

200708.16005.jpg
200708.16004.jpg

Wow!! You look so different from your earlier In action pics! The Birkins looks great with that Missoni top/cardigan.

Thank you so much, toonie, E, and luv2shop!

Elana - I look different? :amazed: Possibly a bit bigger, come to think of it, relative to the 25 - this bag is so dainty compared to the 30s and 35s!

oh gina, so awesome. I have never paid too much attention to the little 25s because I thought they were just too little but you prove that the 25 is very elegantly carried by someone who is taller than 5 feet. I love you photographs as always, please post more.

Loren, that is so kind of you to say! :flowers: I had tended to shy away from the 25s for that same reason (I'm about 5'7" or 5'9" or so with heels), but I'm completely sold on them now!

GINA:you have the most beautiful color (blue roi +ficelle) from H , I just got the same wallet yesterday, and dreaming about how nice to have the birkin in the same color:girlsigh: I know how pretty it looks in person, I just love it until death. I need to work a little more on my collection now , after seeing ur collction:nuts:Congrats again, its really beautiful:drinkup:

Gina_b,
Congratulations with this little jewel of a Birkin!
I love it:heart:

Absolutely gorgeous color for a lizard. I think that the small Kelly or a clutch would also be divine in this combination.

ITA with all the girls here - your Hermes collections is truly exquisite. You have a fabulous taste and sense of style (along with being a gifted writer and photographer). Add here the successful businesswoman and all of this while being young, beautiful and fun - and you get a combination TO REALLY DIE FOR !!!:queen:

24F, tink, elena, vermillion, and HL - thank you so much!!

elena - gosh, you really know how to make a girl blush :shame: Thank you, my dear!

vermillion - That wallet sounds simply divine. Is it a bearn? Your own collection is pretty outstanding! And I absolutely covet your closet!! :yes:

Here's another pic - on my way to the office this morning:

200708.16017.jpg

200708.16024.jpg

When I got this I half expected the 25 to be more of an evening bag, but it works just as well during the day. :yes:

24F, tink, elena, vermillion, and HL - thank you so much!!

elena - gosh, you really know how to make a girl blush :shame: Thank you, my dear!

vermillion - That wallet sounds simply divine. Is it a bearn? Your own collection is pretty outstanding! And I absolutely covet your closet!! :yes:

Here's another pic - on my way to the office this morning:

200708.16017.jpg

200708.16024.jpg

When I got this I half expected the 25 to be more of an evening bag, but it works just as well during the day. :yes:

Just FABULOUS!!!:drool: LOVE how well you wear it!!!Your pics are special!:heart: