The Last Days of Attila - A Birkin Fable in pictures

Dear Gina,

Firstly, let me congratulate you again on a stunning Birkin. The colour is absolutely dreamy and looks wonderful on you.

I must, however, voice my disappointment in what is clearly going to be a reduction in my living space once the construction of your wardrobe is completed. Whilst sleeping in the foetal position is fine in the short-term, I will require some legroom, especially when Daniel Craig is in town.

Perhaps to avoid any discomfort on my behalf, may I suggest that I'm willing to use this Birkin as a pillow.

Kind regards,
Cal

Dear Gina,

Firstly, let me congratulate you again on a stunning Birkin. The colour is absolutely dreamy and looks wonderful on you.

I must, however, voice my disappointment in what is clearly going to be a reduction in my living space once the construction of your wardrobe is completed. Whilst sleeping in the foetal position is fine in the short-term, I will require some legroom, especially when Daniel Craig is in town.

Perhaps to avoid any discomfort on my behalf, may I suggest that I'm willing to use this Birkin as a pillow.

Kind regards,
Cal

:roflmfao:

Wow, gina!!! You get always the best combinations ever!!! I was still drooling over the croc piece that you posted not long ago and now this!! :nuts:

Anyway, thanks for posting, as it's my first look at ficelle!

Oh my!! Thank you, Nola, hello!!, elizabethk, luvpurse, lvdreamer, LL88, harleyN, Queenie, Shari, medusa, amkur, pr1n355, HaydenM, ebruo, binky, Cristina, Deelove82, Cal, Ninja Sue, Tenshi, Hummingbird and artemisa!

Luvpurse -
Thanks again! If you do eventually get a 25, I'll bet you won't regret it! ;)

Queenie - I love this color, too - it's so versatile, it complements everything!

Shari - LOVE that new avatar, it's adorable!

artemisa - you're welcome! :smile:

Dear Cal

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad this new addition to your living quarters meets your approval.

Once again, please accept my apologies for the lack of space in the closet. I've been after Daniel to confine his Speedos to just three armoires and one dresser, but as it's his only article of clothing, he likes it in every color. It's very kind of you to confine yourself to the foetal position, but Daniel would like to suggest spooning if that would help.

As for the 25 birkin as a pillow, I'm afraid that Daniel has taken up serious yoga, he has claimed the little birkin as his lumbar support. But if it suits, you are welcome to the JPG kelly or any of the other birkins - perhaps something in swift or box (as chevre or clemence tends to leave those pesky 'bedlines' on one's face).

Best

Gina