the KIMYE ~ Kanye West & Kim Kardashian ~ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised that they lettin' him show another collection in Paris.... because that show was a tragedy.... and he had the nerve to call the Lindsay Lohan Ungaro collaboration the "9/11 Of Fashion".... then he put out that mess....

f0zoee.jpg

That gif gets me everytime :lol:

I'm suprised that they lettin' him show another collection in Paris.... because that show was a tragedy.... and he had the nerve to call the Lindsay Lohan Ungaro collaboration the "9/11 Of Fashion".... then he put out that mess....

I kinda likes his collection.
tumblr_lzjk98i4vi1qbwaxc.gif

And LiLo for Ungaro was the 9/11 of fashion.

I understand that people may not like Kanye because of his personality (which I think has been exaggerated BIG time by the media) but how can someone say he's not talented is just mind blowing to me. To me he's one of the most talented musicians out there:shrugs: To each their own, I guess.

I understand that people may not like Kanye because of his personality (which I think has been exaggerated BIG time by the media) but how can someone say he's not talented is just mind blowing to me. To me he's one of the most talented musicians out there:shrugs: To each their own, I guess.

Co-sign. He's legitimately talented both as a rapper and as a producer.

I just honestly don't see his greatness. Whenever he raps, he sounds like he's bored. The music he produces isn't exciting or that well exectuted either, to me. But to each their own.

I just honestly don't see his greatness. Whenever he raps, he sounds like he's bored. The music he produces isn't exciting or that well exectuted either, to me. But to each their own.

I respect your opinion, there's music you may like that I don't. But I don't think it's possible to deny his talent. Even when someone doesn't like his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.