the KIMYE ~ Kanye West & Kim Kardashian ~ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt like we needed to resurrect this thread. :P

Soooo... anyone here bought Watch The Throne? I did and surprisingly love it... didn't expect that, tbh... not after listening to HAM... thought I'd just like the production and 'Ye's parts, but him and Jay actually do work really well together... really good album and N*ggas in Paris is my song!

^ Yes! I agree. I hear a lot of people throwing around the word 'classic' to describe it but I wouldn't go that far. It's still a really good album, though.

Everyone hyped up "Lift Off" to be epic but it's not my fav. "N*ggas in Paris" (my fav off the album) "Gotta Have it", and "Murder to Excellence" outshine it.

I love the Otis beat up until they have him sounding like someone threw hot grits on him. It hurts my ears.

^^Yeah, the screaming irritates the ish out of me... the moment it comes on, I skip to the next track.
Lift off is one of the weakest track, imo... just not connecting with me... Just based on the nature of the line-up, I immediately subconsciously(?) compared it to Run This Town and it doesn't hold a candle to it (and RTT is not a great great song, either. lol.)... I guess I don't really like Bey as a hook singer.

Kanye is an arrogant douche bag, I get that......but sometimes I can't help but think people make some of this ish up because they know there's a chance that people will believe it given his history.

:shrugs: Whatever the case is, I'm here for Mr West and his personality doesn't make him any less appealing to me. His talent outweighs his stank attitude, IMO.

]Kanye is an arrogant douche bag, I get that......but sometimes I can't help but think people make some of this ish up because they know there's a chance that people will believe it given his history.
[/B]
:shrugs: Whatever the case is, I'm here for Mr West and his personality doesn't make him any less appealing to me. His talent outweighs his stank attitude, IMO.

truth.

I love me some Yeezy despite possible personality flaws. He also has a bad habit of saying thing the wrong way for public consumption.

Felt like we needed to resurrect this thread. :P

Soooo... anyone here bought Watch The Throne? I did and surprisingly love it... didn't expect that, tbh... not after listening to HAM... thought I'd just like the production and 'Ye's parts, but him and Jay actually do work really well together... really good album and N*ggas in Paris is my song!

I love the album. N*ggas in Paris is one of my faves. My absolute fave is No Church in the Wild. Love Frank Ocean. I agree with you Ye and Jay play really well off each other.

^ Yes! I agree. I hear a lot of people throwing around the word 'classic' to describe it but I wouldn't go that far. It's still a really good album, though.

Everyone hyped up "Lift Off" to be epic but it's not my fav. "N*ggas in Paris" (my fav off the album) "Gotta Have it", and "Murder to Excellence" outshine it.

I love the Otis beat up until they have him sounding like someone threw hot grits on him. It hurts my ears.

I like Lift Off. Not my fave but I like it. And actually for some reason every time that screaming part comes on Otis I bust out laughing. I don't know why I think that's so funny lol.

Kanye is an arrogant douche bag, I get that......but sometimes I can't help but think people make some of this ish up because they know there's a chance that people will believe it given his history.

As much as I'd like to disagree with this I have to agree with you. I've tried to cute Ye off but I just love his music too much. lol

i forgot all about him...
:lol:

N*ggas in Paris

"I don't even know what that means?? No one knows what it means but it's provacative. No it's not! It gets the people goin!"

:lolots: Dead wrong for putting that in there lol

He is such a vain, arrogant a$$... I don't think he's particularly talented either.

f0zoee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.