the Kim Kardashian thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's going?

KK Mirage ‏@KardashianKhaos
@KimKardashian's meet & greet will be tomorrow from 1-3pm at @KardashianKhaos!!! Gift package of $150 is required.

The Gift package includes a 1.7oz True Reflection, Love Gift set, Exclusive Tote Bag, a FAB picture with Kim & a commemorative frame!

Who the hellll would pay $150 to meet her? I love how she literally does nothing for free, not even meet her fans.

Kardashians are always quick to clear themselves in the media, when the media catches them in lies (only when the media is wrong and they can prove their lies).

To this day, they have never said the exwives where lying about Khloe's paternity. yet they will sue old navy and that football player
Don't forget to add the people who were suing Kris J because of her facelift... and she turned around and sued them right back...
... a new lawsuit has been filed by Jenner herself and it has to do with a face lift procedure she had done a while ago. According to Wetpaint Entertainment, the original report filed by TMZ discusses Jenner’s face lift and how it supposedly interfered with her ability to endorse the beauty product she had signed on to promote for the company. Well, she has filed a countersuit against the cosmetics company because she believes the company has breached the contract.

Source: celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981315119

Who's going?

@KimKardashian's meet & greet will be tomorrow from 1-3pm at @KardashianKhaos!!! Gift package of $150 is required.

The Gift package includes a 1.7oz True Reflection, Love Gift set, Exclusive Tote Bag, a FAB picture with Kim & a commemorative frame!
The people who will actually buy this overpriced "gift package" (doesn't that defeat the purpose of the word "gift"?) are so... klueless.

This is a little old, not sure if posted already...pics at the link from Kim's London perfume launch.

(103) Kim Kardashian True Reflection Press Launch

5/19/2012 05:15:00 PM

Yesterday I was invited down to the Rose club in London to celebrate the launch of Kim Kardashian's latest fragrance.If you read about my first encounter with Kim K you will know that I wasn't overly impressed with her debut fragrance or her vacant/not-really-all there personality! This time round one of those things changed and that was my thoughts on her latest fragrance (Sorry to disappoint!)

'True Reflection' is Kim Kardashians fourth fragrance and in my opinion probably the best! The scent of this perfume is very sweet, Summery and girly - Just my sort of fragrance. This scent is far from the heavy, floral scent of Kim Kardashian's first fragrance. Instead, to me this has a much lighter and feminine feel. I think it's a good mix of fruity, floral notes balanced out by base notes of musk, patchouli and woods. I know I will be wearing this fragrance for sure and I really like the design of the bottle - this one is defineltey a winner for me!

Kim Kardashian looked as beautiful as you would expect her to. From the first time I met her I knew how immaculately groomed she was and this time was no different. She wore a lace black and red ensemble with Tom Ford heels. I took a sneaky pic of the shoes when we sat with her for a chat about her inspiration behind this fragrance. Her make up was flawless - A heavily contoured face, sparkly smokey navy eye, full on lashes and a typically nude Kim lip. Even though we sat down and engaged with her I still found her to be very vacant, I almost feel as if she doesn't talk to ensure there's never a bad photo of her - REAL TALK!

Kim Kardashian True Reflection is available exclusively at Debenhams and will be available nationwide from June 2012.

The event was sponsored by Midori and I love my new phone case from Midori that was in my goody bag - So Summery!

What do you think about Kim K? Will you be trying this?

Lots of Love

Zara

x

Scott and Rob being gangsters really did it for me.

Yes! Scott rapping with that t-shirt on his head...mess! I LOL'd at Bruce and Kris too. I actually like when they do these cheesy vids. I think most of them are cute.

I could've done without the shots of Kimmy and her stiff behind though. Not cute.

I bet that meet and greet tomorrow in Vegas draws quite the crowd, all her meet and greets have great turnouts. I have no interest in meeting her and damn sure wouldn't pay to see her but she has a nice fan base. Hopefully she actually dresses for summer and leaves head to toe black at home.

Kim At LAX 06/02/12

ummm...her dress is see thru

KimKardashianKimKardashianArrivingFlightsAcY43IIxKgl.jpg

KimKardashianKimKardashianArrivingFlightmmKdr2eT8B2l.jpg

KimKardashianKimKardashianArrivingFlightakUzrpfzRLjl.jpg

KimKardashianKimKardashianArrivingFlight_grNzR-tHncl.jpg

Zimbo
she knows what flash photography does, IMO this is a stunt.
www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Arriving+Flight+BOftL4vKhU1l.jpg
www2.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Arriving+Flight+Sv7B9TE_-42l.jpg
www3.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Arriving+Flight+sCn9db9E8DRl.jpg

More and a close up of her butt

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kim+Kardashian/Kim+Kardashian+Arriving+Flight+LAX/LdNUfqxe0WX

I am a maxi dress sucker, so I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.