The Kelly that gives that ultimate casual cool vibe

The large jelly pics are just awesome. I have never loved the smaller size bags - my go to bag are my 35 birkins and my 32 Kelly Retourne - and think that people of all Body shapes and sizes can rock them. Even petite women. They are super cool. I also have a barenia 32 Kelly Sellier and once this quarantine is over I will pull it out and wear it.

The large jelly pics are just awesome. I have never loved the smaller size bags - my go to bag are my 35 birkins and my 32 Kelly Retourne - and think that people of all Body shapes and sizes can rock them. Even petite women. They are super cool. I also have a barenia 32 Kelly Sellier and once this quarantine is over I will pull it out and wear it.
Please torture me and post a picture of it- its my real HG ( or at least one of them!! :biggrin:)

And I opened a thread asking will Kelly 35 retourne be too big for me as I am 5.3

Attachments

• 6C9B4007-3606-493F-A056-1CD79D45E44A.jpeg
    6C9B4007-3606-493F-A056-1CD79D45E44A.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 532