The Kelly that gives that ultimate casual cool vibe

I have loved looking through this thread! Still waiting on my SO Kelly which I am really hoping has that casual cool vibe. Placed in October 2018 I ordered a 32 Retourne in Etain with Graphite stitching and brushed silver hardware. It's been long enough I don't remember the name of the interior color but it's a lighter gray. I have worried about the stitching which my SA recommended. She thought since I have a few bags with light color contrast stitching the darker color would give it a different look from my other bags. It's funny that reading through the special order thread I have had second thoughts that maybe I should have gone with a brighter more fun color. So many SO bags are so colorful and beautiful, but honestly not me! This thread and the comments of others has made me more secure in my choices. Now if only I would get the call that my hopefully casual cool Kelly has arrived!
I think this bag sounds awesome. I think I might prefer the darker contrast for the stitching as well. That, and the PHW will give it just the right "je ne sais quoi" to make it the perfect chic, casual and cool! Now I can't wait to see it!

Reactions: 880 and coloradolvr
I'd kill for this barenia/toile kelly. I have the toile retourne alphabet kelly 28 -- black swift with all the letters of the alphabet. But I need more toile.....
Me too!! I love toile with the barenia, but my SA keeps telling me "it can't be cleaned and don't go there!" How have you found it?

• Love
Reactions: 880