The Jills R Back!!!......a Wedding Weekend!!!!!

I see a contest in the making. Someone mentioned above that they would love to spend a "theJILLs" night out with them. Anybody (the Jills, for instance) for getting up a contest where the prize would be a "Night Out with the Jills?" :yahoo:

ROFLMAO!!!OMG!I just spit out my coffee while readin this!HEHE!
U crack me up!!!!

Looks like Jilly and I r headed to S Beach,Fla. around Oct 5!
Anyone in that area wanna meet up?

I see a contest in the making. Someone mentioned above that they would love to spend a "theJILLs" night out with them. Anybody (the Jills, for instance) for getting up a contest where the prize would be a "Night Out with the Jills?" :yahoo:

I wouldn't last 5 minutes with these two. I'm such a cheap drunk that I fall asleep after one glass of wine!! :blush:

LOL, no contest required- It's the more the merrier with us! If you ever find yourself in either Philly or Cville, let us know!

Heh! I've gotta admit I love reading and seeing the pics of the Jill threads they are always so entertaining. You gals look fabulous. I wanna win a weekend with the Jill's!!!