The Jills R Back!!!......a Wedding Weekend!!!!!

The two hotties are at it again??!! Looks like so much fun! My best friend was in a wedding this w/e and had to wear a dark purple dress that made everyone look like Barney! Your's is much nicer Jillybean!

great pics! thanks for sharing.

I have a request though ~ can we get a shot of the dress you're wearing for the wedding? (I'm assuming it's a bridesmaid's dress?) Or the manufacturer???

great pics! thanks for sharing.

I have a request though ~ can we get a shot of the dress you're wearing for the wedding? (I'm assuming it's a bridesmaid's dress?) Or the manufacturer???

We got them at David's Bridal. It's by Michaelangelo. I believe it be discontinued. We got them last year, and I think that I remember the bride saying they were discontinued.

F1286 is the number on the inside tag, if that helps!

I really liked it a lot! The color was flattering on everyone and it had a little bit of corsetting on the inside so we all had cute little waists-LOL!

As soon as I upload my pics, I'll see if there are any full length shots (my camera battery is dead and needs to be charged!).

I see a contest in the making. Someone mentioned above that they would love to spend a "theJILLs" night out with them. Anybody (the Jills, for instance) for getting up a contest where the prize would be a "Night Out with the Jills?" :yahoo: