The JADE thread!

It's absolutely beautiful Bernie and looks stunning together with your marmalade bangle. I love how the colours softly blend into each other with some darker green flecks floating around. :heart:

Thanks so much berniechocolate [emoji4] I absolutely will, as soon as a find a setting with diamonds I like. I may have to have one made for it though.

I love your pendant! The color combination is amazing [emoji5]

Thanks ladies I m quite happy too been looking for a pendant to match marmalade bangle . Finally found a good match . Lol many times If the color or variety is similar , it be carved into something I m not too crazy about . So the peach made my day !

Cyanide Rose will it be very $$$ to set into diamonds . I love how some bling will glam jade up by notches though on its own the green and lively translucence already very winsome on its own ! Be sure to show us the final product .

Thanks ladies I m quite happy too been looking for a pendant to match marmalade bangle . Finally found a good match . Lol many times If the color or variety is similar , it be carved into something I m not too crazy about . So the peach made my day !

Cyanide Rose will it be very $$$ to set into diamonds . I love how some bling will glam jade up by notches though on its own the green and lively translucence already very winsome on its own ! Be sure to show us the final product .

Your so welcome [emoji4] That’s a good point berniechocolate, I will definitely have to think about adding the diamond, because you are right. The cab is pretty on its own. I will definitely post mod shots, once I get it set [emoji5]

Reactions: berniechocolate
You have a fantastic day too C Rose!! Your deep green bangle is a beauty:smile: Will you be setting the cab? It would make a striking statement ring or a pretty pendant to go with your bangle....

A pendant is a great idea [emoji4] I would like to set it, but there is s bit of a line. I need to stop collecting cabs and pendants, I really, really do. LOL [emoji5]

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
Dark green maw sit sit bangle and match cab. Have a great day Jadies [emoji4]View attachment 3891626View attachment 3891627

I understand [emoji16]

I have this impetuous side that if I see jade I like . I be like “TAKE ‘My $$$$$$$$ “. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They look a Deep green here. Are they lighter in the sunlight ? What did you score this treasures it’s not very often to find maw sit sit by sellers

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
I understand [emoji16]

I have this impetuous side that if I see jade I like . I be like “TAKE ‘My $$$$$$$$ “. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They look a Deep green here. Are they lighter in the sunlight ? What did you score this treasures it’s not very often to find maw sit sit by sellers

Thanks berniechocolate [emoji5] LOL, I have that same problem [emoji6]

They are deep green and are the same in sunlight. I missed out on a vintage maw sit sit bangle before, thinking I could find one new. So I was happy that I stumbled upon this one.

I actually purchased it as jade, from a really nice lady that inherited some really beautiful pieces from her MIL. The bangles were all too big for her, so I purchased this one. One of my friends saw it and thought it was maw sit sit, so I took it to a Jade dealer that confirmed it as maw sit sit. I purchased quite a few maw sit sit cabs about eight months ago and this one matched well [emoji4]

A pendant is a great idea [emoji4] I would like to set it, but there is s bit of a line. I need to stop collecting cabs and pendants, I really, really do. LOL [emoji5]

Lol I hear you on the no more jade but in this case you’re not collecting more - you’re just decorating your cab :smile: You can always save it for later to make into something special:smile:

Reactions: berniechocolate