The JADE thread!

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
Hi all! Hope everyone is settling into a calm weekend. My latest preloved pendant arrived recently. I havenʻt done any tests, so I donʻt know for sure about actual stone type or grade, but Iʻm super happy with it. It is slightly larger than I expected and nice and heavy. There are no makers marks or metal content marks, but the seller said it was sterling. I forgot to take a picture of it when it arrived, and I did polish it and it cleaned up nicely.

I think this might go into regular rotation. I rarely wear anything other than my monkey/ruyi pendant, but I adore this acquisition. :love:

repost Monkey pendant

teagansmum

Jun 1, 2013
Polo Bear Town
Hi all! Hope everyone is settling into a calm weekend. My latest preloved pendant arrived recently. I havenʻt done any tests, so I donʻt know for sure about actual stone type or grade, but Iʻm super happy with it. It is slightly larger than I expected and nice and heavy. There are no makers marks or metal content marks, but the seller said it was sterling. I forgot to take a picture of it when it arrived, and I did polish it and it cleaned up nicely.

I think this might go into regular rotation. I rarely wear anything other than my monkey/ruyi pendant, but I adore this acquisition. :love:

repost Monkey pendant

Great find! I love the design and especially love jade and sterling! ❤
The etching in the silver is beautiful.

Reactions: Juju:)

Hermes Zen

Feb 19, 2020

repost Monkey pendant

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Happy to have discovered it!! I love your carved monkey jade!! It reminds me of a Gumps piece!! They have wonderful wonderful jade. :loveeyes:

Reactions: Juju:)