The JADE thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks, jademommy :biggrin: i bought the 24k gold cat bead and couldnt decide if i should make it into a ring or bracelet. But after giving it much thoughts, i decided that i like it better as a bracelet, so i added some small jade beads to the ends of the adjustable bracelet and voila! its become my favorite bracelet. :biggrin:

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  2. Hi mrsblue, I think we match! This is become my go to bangle for everyday wear with two lavender spots and the rest is apple green. The lavender is fainter than yours I think but same idea. :blush: IMG_20190614_082626.jpg Other side:
    IMG_20190614_082838.jpg

3. Got to figure out how to add pics to a reply.

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  4. I really like the combination of lavender and green together

jadeitebear likes this.
  5. CR, you have inspired me to create matching sets.

Adding some beads to my Xinjiang Hetian banglle and re-purposed necklace I was not wearing by restringing it into a double twisted strand. This one is truly a double strand, not a single long one doubled over. I love love the result.
    IMG_20190614_202251.jpg
    The full set. I'll get a mod shot of the necklace when there is better light.
    IMG_20190614_202146.jpg

6. Love this amazing set! I really ❤️ the beads and the bangle together. Just perfect!

dingobeast and jadeitebear like this.
  7. Here are the beads. These feel so nice and cool to wear especially in the heat wave we have been having lately :smile:

Hope you are enjoying the weekend, Jadies!
    IMG_20190615_152417.jpg

8. JB this is quite lovely! The tone of those beads looks great in you :smile:

9. Your bead necklace looks lovely on you JB. I love how the beads have subtle differenced in colour.

NephriteGoddess and jadeitebear like this.
  10. Thank you 2boys_jademommy and C Rose. The beads are slightly translucent so the ones in the front look lighter and the ones in the shadow below them look darker. It gives it kind of a varied effect.

2boys_jademommy and Cyanide Rose like this.
  11. More coordinated jades. I hope I am not getting too matchy-matchy. IMG_20190616_135808.jpg

12. My new green, grey and black bangle with matching ring

Attached Files:

13. Beautiful! I don’t think it’s too matchy. That blue green is gorgeous BTW :smile:

jadeitebear likes this.
  14. Great color combination! The ring and bangle look great together!

SmokieDragon and jadeitebear like this.
  15. Smokie, the color combinations in your bangle look amazing. The gray looks almost dark purple in the pics. Nicely matched ring as well.

SmokieDragon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice