The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

3db3de6736a96d6ae056c057a295dd8b.jpg

Snagged this 2012 made in Spain [emoji633] beautiful bag . I had it years ago new sold it and now I have her back and I am so excited [emoji38] pre loved it the way to go for this bag cause of the handle being broken in already .

Great change for them!

I wonder if they lost customers over return shipping previously. I know I was hesistant to buy stuff from Yoogiscloset because I didn’t want to shell out the extra fees if I didn’t end up liking the quality of the used item. With shipping and insurance, return shipping can really add up for a used item you don’t end up keeping.

Fashionphile has always made that feature easier, but I think Yoogi’s typically has better prices. Evening out the playing field

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict
20190422_164532.jpg Received my sunglasses mm case from Yoogiscloset. Deep creasing along the flap that wasnt mentioned in the listing. Im kind of annoyed that they didnt catch this.

I emailed them to see if they would extend further discount but Im not hopeful they will so Im wondering if i should send it back. What do you guys think?

View attachment 4411343 Received my sunglasses mm case from Yoogiscloset. Deep creasing along the flap that wasnt mentioned in the listing. Im kind of annoyed that they didnt catch this.

I emailed them to see if they would extend further discount but Im not hopeful they will so Im wondering if i should send it back. What do you guys think?

I’ve had this happened to me before. When I asked for a discount for a defect they did not list, I was told no. They did offer me free return to send the item back. Of course this was when they didn’t offer free shipping on returns.

View attachment 4411343 Received my sunglasses mm case from Yoogiscloset. Deep creasing along the flap that wasnt mentioned in the listing. Im kind of annoyed that they didnt catch this.

I would return since it will probably get worse.

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict

Lucky you! This happened to me as well just in this month April, still in return window and I am still debating return or keep. My LV bag has canvas cracks at opening top( like monogram Artsy MM if that gives you the picture better) And small tear on the leather which keeps the shoulder strap DRing in place, those were not disclosed at written description, nor showed in photos, it upsets me. Sent customer service email attached both issues, they refused to discount me ANY, and refused to retroactive the E gift certificate I will receive shortly, all I got was if you don’t like it please return, we cannot offer any of those to you and make sure the yoogis tag still attached. OMG